Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u let your older brother or sister boss u around? - Minitokyo

Do u let your older brother or sister boss u around?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

My sister boss's me around cuz i hav no choice. It's cuz she has power. She can delete account at anytime if i say no. I wish she hurry up and graduate so she could move out.

kizaito

kizaito

Hawk of Endymion

no that sucks for you but they don't boss me around when they try i don't listen and they just get mad at me but i don't care.

Signature

They dont boss me around...they love me...but its not the same for me...i like to boss them around sometimes..XD hahah even though they are acouple of years older then i.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by b3bLucyMy sister boss's me around cuz i hav no choice. It's cuz she has power.
She can delete account at anytime if i say no. I wish she hurry up and
graduate so she could move out.

Oh poor you. **Giggles** My cousin can relate, but just because they are older doesn't mean they should hide their mistakes and blame it completely on you. I probably presume you've been down that road before, right?

Ahh, for me, I don't really have to worry because I'm an only child, but I can somewhat relate to my colleagues in University because there are a couple of students around 5 years older than I am, and boss me around like I'm still a little child. Sure, respect your elders, but just because I am just as capable of being smart or even brighter than them and clearly not judgmental from my age itself, doesn't mean that they should start bossing me around and treating me of one who is of lesser equal to them, like a grown-up is towards their own children. I find that differentiation in age excuse highly unlikely and evidently blindfolded. I really do not like the poor insight given off from those who have that sort of mindset, especially from two of my own professors. At least the professors took it well. That's the good thing about our community though; there is a lot of people out there who are quite understanding. If it wasn't for my height, I'd probably wouldn't blend into the university student criteria quite well. I'm not even a legal adult / non-minor yet, but I still get around. **Snickers**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by b3bLucyMy sister boss's me around cuz i hav no choice. It's cuz she has power. She can delete account at anytime if i say no. I wish she hurry up and graduate so she could move out.

nope i dont...cuz i dont got any^^...well i got 2 little sisters and 1 new born brother...lol like trying to boss a baby around...like ...go get my cola
baby:gugugug (and som random soudns ) XD lol
well why dont you change your account?...and what account are you talking about at the moment?

It is time for you to drown

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

My older sister is three years older than I am. Most of the time we just leave each other alone. The only time she bossed me around was when we were younger cuz she was the bigger one. Now I'm bigger then she is so she doesn't really bother me anymore. :)

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Quote by b3bLucyI wish she hurry up and graduate so she could move out.

Wow, you're so lucky that she'll be moving out. <<;; I thought the same exact thing back then, but ten years later, she's still in the house, with two kids in hand. @__e;; So I still have to put up with her. u.u;;

But anyway, I used to get bossed around all the time when I was younger. xD Well, I still do, but that's how it works in the family. We're not suppose to speak up to older siblings. =__=;; Just because if you're younger, you supposedly don't know anything yet. And joy, I'm the baby in the family. ^^;;

Signature

cardmage

cardmage

After you

I'm the older one in the family and I don't try to boss my brother around. Most of the time I take him more as a friend than a younger brother I suppose. Being older doesn't give one the right to boss the other person around... I do sometimes "strongly suggest" some things but its mostly for his own good... like asking him to break a habit or something...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

i don't let them. i don't like it at they know it and i only have to take orders from the person in charge of me at that time.

T2Kazuya

T2Kazuya

GTMYH!!

It's wierd......my sis bosses me around and im silent........XD

Signature
"..::D r e a m::.. ..::D i s c o v e r Y o u r I n n e r S e l f::.. ..::L i f t Y o u r S o u l::.. ..::A n d F l y....::.." ~T2K

As an older brother, yea i boss my little bro around. I'm off to college this fall, and he'll be free from me, so its ok ^^".

But u kno wat? for a while now i've been trying to cut down on it. For some reason, even though 50% of the time i stop myself, sometimes i find myself making remarks and such without noticing it. Forgive me plz? =\

The good side is: Younger siblings get perks at earlier ages than us old ppl. Its true about 100% of all cases i kno.

teh shinobi >P

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Hello b3bLucy, how are you doing?
well.. im the oldest here but still my little brother is trying to boss me around lol
if i beat him up my parents will be mad at me -_-"
but me, im not a dictator to my bro :P
well..
see you later and have a nice day
ciao

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

um...i can totally relate to you, although in a really different point of view. i'm the oldest, although i don't want to be. having an older sister or brother would be really nice, like as in two or three years older. my brothers must feel so bad...

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

nope, i'm usually the boss at home.. even though i have older siblings, our age gap are quite distant so they treat me like a baby..yeah up till now..

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

see if you can change your password. i let my bro boss me around because if i didn't i might be horribly deformed he has aner issues
but i will have my day

Hahahah, I have a younger sister and she bosses ME around!!!

It's because I have trouble saying exactly what I need to... and on top of that, I stutter when I get angry ^^;;;;;

Nope... nope I don't. My older brother's leaving next week anyway. XD But he's nice so he does't boss me around.

Im the oldest one so I boss them around, but thankfully for them, Im a caring brother.

Signature Image

lol sometimes, i have no say other wise everyone bosses me around

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

I have an older sister. She sometimes annoys me and I annoy her but it's all just playful. She usually doesn't boss me around cause my mother refuses to allow her to. Yay for me.

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Hah, my older sister stopped bossing me around, since now I'm taller than her :D
but she stills annoys the hell out of me. >.<
I also have to younger brothers, but I don't boss them around. It's more like "Hey, please get me that!" - "No!" - "Stupid, I'll get it myself!"

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I'm the oldest and I get bossed around. I guess it's because my brother is bigger and stronger than me... or so he thinks!
No but really, even if I tried to boss them around, it wouldn't work. I don't have that kind of power in my house ~_~

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.