Favorite song of all time

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

Basically what I want to know is what your favorite song is of all time. I mean the song you think is better than all others. Or it could be a song that you just really really really like alot.

For me its Dragula by Rob Zombie. Just love that song and the music video is frickin awesome.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Cancel

Dont wanna stop by GC! love it more thank possibly any other song in the world!

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Cancel

Spy. You of all people would know better than to ask me such a difficult question considering I have atleast a million songs altogether. I think it would beeeee.....hmmmm.....All of my songs! I love them all like as though they were my children!

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

• Jun 29, 2005

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

Cancel

Too many favourites, Maybe Lateralus or /Enima from Good ol Tool.

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

• Jun 29, 2005
Cancel

I think mine would have to be..Evanesence- Hello..I dont know y but i rele like it oh..And Nirvana-Rape me.. weird title i know but a great song!

• Jun 29, 2005
Cancel

The Beatles - In My Life

• Jun 29, 2005
Cancel

I really love Despretine by Ozone. it's such a good song!

I like cheese. I live in a [box]

I swear... one day, all of the zoo animals will revolt. Watch out!

Please help in the war against the coconuts!!

• Jun 29, 2005
Cancel

of all time? it changes...a lot. for now, i'll say "i'll stand by you" by the pretenders.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

Cancel

Back From The Edge. by Bruce Dickinson

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Cancel

I'll be Around by Hall and Oates

Signature Image

Cancel

i think myn would be Viva Rock by Orange Range...so enthusiastic

• Jun 29, 2005

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

Cancel

Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park! Best song ever!

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

Cancel

I cum blood by cannibal corpse

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

• Jun 30, 2005

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

Cancel

"should of been a cowboy" and "you aint much fun" by toby keith....i really like them!! ^_^

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

• Jun 30, 2005

ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103

layer 11: INFORNOGRAPHY

Cancel

Well, I can't say my favorite lyrical song, because there's far too many. But by far, my favorite electronica song EVER is "Marumari - Kid Icarus remix." I found it back in my drug-using days (long ago), but it's still the best song when you're sober. Look for it on a p2p program, you won't be disappointed.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Jun 30, 2005

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

Cancel

I'm a big Stabbing Westward fan, I found that with all their songs, I can place one to any mood I have in the day.

My fav: Sometimes it hurts - Stabbing Westward (Darkest days album)

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

• Jul 01, 2005

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

Cancel

wait and see by utada hikaru

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

• Jul 02, 2005

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

Cancel

OPEN YOUR MIND ~Chiisana Hane Hirogete~ (i know it's still an anime song... he! he!) :)

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

• Jul 02, 2005

DarthAya

DarthAya

Full Moon

Cancel

thats a difficult question... the problem is: I really like very few musics. hum but I guess my favorite would b Somewhere (Within Temptation)

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Cancel

I love music. This is insanely hard to answer, but maybe Hotel California????

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

• Jul 04, 2005
Cancel

november rain, by guns n' roses, the most beautiful song ever

• Jul 04, 2005

kireiyuhi

kireiyuhi

Lonely Dancer

Cancel

wow that's a really hard question.
japanese song: kesenai tsumi by nana kitade
english song: everything by lifehouse
game song: eyes on me by faye wong
worldless song/classical: prelude from ffx-2 and to zanarkand from ffx

• Jul 05, 2005
Cancel

I must say, the replies to this question were far more diverse than I'd expected. :)

As for myself, though, Remember by BT has yet to be dethroned as my personal favorite. The ESCM 12" remix is quite good, I think, but I still prefer the original (or what I understand to be the original, anyhow - the eight minute version). It's not so much the lyrics that I like - which took me a long while to cipher out, actually - but rather just the overall sound of them (and the song as a whole), if that makes any sense.

QVOD VITA FACIMVS AETERNITATE SONABIT.

• Jul 05, 2005
Cancel

I can never truly answer this question. My favourite song usually changes within the week.
But there are songs that i never forget or let go of. Especially if that song is attached to a memory.

• Jul 05, 2005

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.