Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite song of all time - Minitokyo

Favorite song of all time

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Infinite Dreams by Iron Maiden

I have a lot of songs i really like but the one i like the most is Dream On by Aerosmith

That is going to be the most difficult question to answer..............so I'll just name some that I really like "Master of Puppets" by Metallica, "Puritania" by Dimmu Borgir, "Antichrist Superstar" by Marilyn Manson, "Nothing to Gein" by Mudvayne, etc., etc...

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

I don't really have a favorite song... I'll listen to any as long as they're good.

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

I have to say,

Last Resort by Papa Roach.

ZGMF-X09A

Gundam SEED / Destiny Fanatic

For English song it would have to be I don't wanna miss a thing by Aerosmith.

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

hmm, tough decision, i think for me it would have to be "Crash and Burn" by Savage Garden. (its not as bad as it sounds, its really nice, lol)

Signature

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

Regulaters by Werren G album Rugulate......G Funk Era :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AniDemon

AniDemon

The stampede is coming!

i have no idea

Signature

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

A very hard question... I've never really had an all time favourite song as I like tons and it dpends on my mood so I'll just say what my current favourite is, I'd say either:

DJ Brisk - Angel Eyes
or
Ultrabeat - Pretty Green Eyes

Awesome songs :)

It's a Japanese song called Tears by X-Japan. I have a lot of songs I love a LOT but that one is my favorite and beautiful so yeah, I love it so much.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.