Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gaming Methods - Minitokyo

Gaming Methods

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Basically how do you play games. Are you one of those poeple that rush in and start killing anyhting near you or are you the cautious type you analyze everything before acting. Or are you some where in the middle analyze and then start killing like crazy.

As for myself I usually just run in shooting. Usually end up dying though ^_^"

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Depends on the game I suppose. I go crazy in games like Bloody Roar 4 for PS2 but can get rather tactical in games like Stella Deus for the ps2... Hmmm I just try to play games as efficiently as possible I suppose...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Quote by SpystreakBasically how do you play games. Are you one of those poeple that rush
in and start killing anyhting near you or are you the cautious type you
analyze everything before acting. Or are you some where in the middle
analyze and then start killing like crazy.
As for myself I usually just run in shooting. Usually end up dying
though ^_^"

hm... in a horror game very cautious but,in rpgs i just rush cause i wanna know what the end is like ya know what i'am saying.I think disgaea is one of the things you gotta take your time with but,other than that that's about it for me! :) :D :) :D

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Of course I enjoy the game to the fullest first. Then maybe after finishing it, I go into more detailed stuff and even try to memorize the entire game.

Then if I'm so good at it, I'd probably write a FAQ for it. Then maybe review it afterwards.

Gaming is a science, learn it. Or just go bust some skulls!!!

Signature

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

You can't harm me, I'm immortal.
I shoot, then ask.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Me? I'm like the Clockwork Ninja. I sneak in as close as possible. Then I analyze everything using LoS (Line of sight) Then I strike with amazing speed, accuracy and power. A unique combination.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

well, the only game i play now is unreal. and my sis always says, "just jump right in, don't ya." there's always fighting by the weapons, so it's not like i can really help it! ^^

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

depends on the game, but I'm usually a sniper style. I'll pick off what I can from adistance then go in afterwards and clean up. I find that works in some titles like MGS (tranq, then kill) or Ratchet where I'd first use the sniper rifle then go in and execute the rest with some big boomers. I also like stealth elements, using them to thin the enemies' ranks before engaging

Anyway, I'm more conservative. My brother on the other hand I calla "triggir hgappy kamikaze lunatic". He goes in, shoots everything in site and usually ends up wasting a LOT of ammo

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I rush in and take out everything in my path!!!! my friends have dubbed me a suicide bomber because I'll rush into the middle of a gunfight and start firen' away!!! I also like to use any instant kill attacks....

Signature Image

Lore589

Lore589

Lonely Dreamer

At the begining when i first play a new game i mindlessly hack, slash, and shoot my enemy but as get further in to the game i tend to anylyze the situation then kill'em all in one hit

lol xD Good question.
In exciting games (like shooters, spy games) i just hide >< whenever I see something i just shoot, i dont like these games >< i can get scared very quickly, so i shoot alot and quickly xD

Signature Image

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

in hunting games i shoot everything that moves and alot of things that dont.....racing games....i always am on the gas...i hardly use the breaks.... i dunno... theres really too many types of games that i play differently.... but in stuff like SC2 i dont let my oppenent get up once their down xD

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103

layer 11: INFORNOGRAPHY

Depends on the type of game... in an RPG, I'm a completionist - I talk to most everyone, get all the skills, weapons, side-quests, etc. In a tactical shooter, I strategize before I strike. And in an arcade-type shooter, I'm a ruthless, head-shooting fool!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I usually go in killing and shooting like crazy. If I die, then I die fighting, not cowering behind the pretense of caution.

It's only during the second time I play a game (since I always play a game more than once) that I'm more cautious. I also tend to be a perfectionist my second time around; you know, perfect everything stats, get everything possible, etc.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

zerokool

zerokool

I am a writter now!

i am like zero...
verde vindi vinci...
i came ....i saw....i won...
i just do what wakka (final fantasy X) told tidus to do on blitzball
"shooot like crazy"
(works on megaman)

Zerokool
The end is now here...
why you just be nice?. Because the world is not nice!

SolidSnake2017

Gravy Train!!

My friends have this thing where they think its hilarious to kill teammates including me. I get annoyed and they just say im being stupid and that I need to lighten up. I get kind of offended by it and don't find it funny.

"If you bet there is no God and you win, you win nothing, but if you lose, you lose everything. If you bet there is a God and you win, you win everything, and if you lose, you lose nothing. Rationally speaking, God is the best bet." - Blaise Pascel
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature Image
[No one can make you feel inferior without your consent...]

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

im more of a sniper person i just have to snipe i hate being in a firefight cuz im sure to die ....

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Well it looks liek most people just run in shooting like crazy. Lol I kinda expected that.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.