Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Seeing scary things.... - Minitokyo

Seeing scary things....

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

has anyone thought that they say something moving around in their house at night?
i know i have it was really scary my dad came in my room and i thought i heard something but,i ignored it then he turned on the light and started yelling and he was wearing a hockey mask like in Scream!!!!!!!!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I once thought I saw a hand on my shoulder but when I turned around there was nothing there. Freaked me out at the time cuz I was brushing my teeth.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

kizaito

kizaito

Hawk of Endymion

XD :D lol thats too funny yes it has happend to me my dad was behind the door when i was came home from school and i got my keys and tried to unlock the door and he swung it open and and started yelling then he cam efrom behind the door.

Signature

I thought I saw a ghost or something once in the corner of my eye!!! It was sooo scary I couldn't move or look back until my mom came in so then I turned around and realized it was something stuck to my glasses... That's what I get for being paranoid but it doesn't make that moment any less scary >.>

mewmewpower

I like Cheese i do...

Um...Limes...no offense but your dad sounds a little scary...-yep I thought I saw something really scary at lunch today. I walked to the table and the pizza box was totally empty...YIKES! but turned out my friends had another one just like it underneath...whew! that was a close one :x

"Mew mew style mew mew grace,Mew mew power,in your face!"
Signature
Signature made by Limefreak

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

I ignore such things automatically...but it seems that I scare myself sometimes, because I want to see something scary. I mean, there's nothing and I know it, but I try to convince myself that there is something. Damn, I'm weird... o_0

Limefreak

Limefreak

Quote by mewmewpowerUm...Limes...no offense but your dad sounds a little scary...-yep I
thought I saw something really scary at lunch today. I walked to the
table and the pizza box was totally empty...YIKES! but turned out my
friends had another one just like it underneath...whew! that was a
close one :x

Yeah he's a dork!XP hahah :)

Bee69

Bee69

Bee-GFX

my experience is was i was talking abut ghosts i went to go get a drink but my grams came out of nowhere i got scared and jumped and said ahhhh. she rush at and hit me cuz she got scared. old people look scary.http://www.internationalstudies.villanova.edu/photocontest/photos/SP03%20photo%20contest/1st%20Place,%20Tibetan%20Woman%20at%20the%20Elders'%20Home,%20Nina%20Diemer,%20Dharmesala%20India,%20SIT%20Tibetan%20Studies.jpg
like this lady

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

I don't c things, but i hear things at night. Could be just the wind, but the floor creaks. ~_~

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I always get freaked out when I'm alone in the house late at night..... I start to here noises and I freak out!

Signature Image

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

lol im in the woods so i hear all sorts of freaky stuff at night,its kinda funny though the rush of being scared lol

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I always start hearing things late at night, and it's worse if i've just watched a scary film of some kind...

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

I always hear things at night but it turns out to be the fridge or the wind or something like that....i see things too hahha but its always my imagination or the closet hanger that looks like a "scary" "ghost" :sweat: o and i always get paranoid after a scary movie ' -_- im such a damn scardy cat ^_^' OX x_x

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

i didnt read all the post or not so i dont know if anybody caught this or not but...hockey mask is from friday the 13th not scream, but anyways i guess ive seen stuff moving or something but i feel like somebody is following me alot of the time or like somebody is going to pot or something but there is nobody there

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

i didnt read all the post so i dont know if anybody caught this or not but...hockey mask is from friday the 13th not scream, but anyways i guess ive seen stuff moving or something but i feel like somebody is following me alot of the time or like somebody is going to pot or something but there is nobody there

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

I've got a very overactive imagination, so I can freak myself out even by thinking, if I try. Combine this with the fact that I stay up late until I'm not even thinking straight... Well, let's just leave it at I've got a tendancy to wander the house with a knife in my hand. ^^

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

i get freaked when i got to camps....only because some of my friends tell ghost stories that are about the camp and sound hella real...so i get the bejeasus scared outta me!!! ^_^''

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103

layer 11: INFORNOGRAPHY

I haven't freaked myself out like that in at least 8 years or so, but I used to every now and again. I like scary movies though - the ones that actually make you think and spook you. Simple gore movies don't do a whole lot for me.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

i live in a hauted house...in the last 50 years there was 3 suicides and a murder and a old lady died in a rocking chair in my room so i see and hear things often but you get use to it after a while

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Wow...that is scary...well when I was young, I used to sleep in the living room facing the window. At night, the moon seems to cast like creepy shadows over the plants outside near the window. So one time, I was sleeping and then I woke up and thought I saw a shadow of a man. I started freaking out and thinking that there was a man looking inside of our house the whole time. Well, "he" never moved...turns out it was just an eerie shadow..man that just scared the hell out of me. I almost had a heart attack!

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I am a very jumpy person, so everything gets me, I don't scare easily, I just get suprised. :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

i remembered 2 yrs ago, during camp, i saw from a distance a black figure entering the girls bunk area n next we hav a girl being possesed..

Limefreak

Limefreak

Quote by animehousei didnt read all the post or not so i dont know if anybody caught this
or not but...hockey mask is from friday the 13th not scream, but
anyways i guess ive seen stuff moving or something but i feel like
somebody is following me alot of the time or like somebody is going to
pot or something but there is nobody there

Hey easy mistake easy mistake! ^.^' hm... anyway yeah i think that that movie was soooo weird but,it was a bit scary...

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.