Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whos Better? Boa Kwon or Ayumi Hamasaki - Minitokyo

Whos Better? Boa Kwon or Ayumi Hamasaki

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

I personally dont like Boa so i guess i like Ayumi better
lol i think Ayumi looks like a barbie so shes cute
Ayumi is a Japanese singer
Boa is a Korean/Japanese/English/Mandanese singer

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

XO first whos Boa and ayanmi and second what do they look like and third are they hot and whos hotter ? 4th are they a girll or a guy : \

Signature

BoA is a k-pop/j-pop artist and Ayumi is a j-pop artist.

I like Ayumi and all. She was the one that got me into J-Pop really, after she did the Intro and Ending to Thousand Arms. But I think BoA is better ^_^.

Signature

I like both of them anyway. U cant really compare both of them anyway, both song's style r different.

I'm not sure who the oher artist is, but BOA does have some interesting songs.

I absolutly looove BOA !!! SHE IS THE BEST singer EVER !!!! I LOVE atlantis princess , BE THE ONE , milkyway , ROCK WITH YOU .. ALL OF THEM !!!! I think Boa beats Ayumi all the way ! and Ayumi cant sing .. Sorry to say .. Ayumi looks like a plastic freak ... Boa is soo cute and pretty ..

Boa is better ... Her songs are so exciting and is vocal good at the same time .. She is very skilled .. She knows 4 languages ! Ayumi is pretty good too .. But i dont like her songs and she is kinda funny lookin ...
i like Boa better. :)

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Ayu .. (well the trance mixes)

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Quote: I absolutly looove BOA !!! SHE IS THE BEST singer EVER !!!! I LOVE atlantis princess , BE THE ONE , milkyway , ROCK WITH YOU .. ALL OF THEM !!!! I think Boa beats Ayumi all the way ! and Ayumi cant sing .. Sorry to say .. Ayumi looks like a plastic freak ... Boa is soo cute and pretty ..

Actually both Ayumi and Boa have had plastic surgery done before. Although I've heard more about this with Boa.

I haven't listened much to Boa but I really like the AyuTrance albums. I only like a few Ayumi songs.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

I like BoA better, but that's, because i don't like trance so much. But I also love her voice more. Though, she isn't my favourite singer (Well, that does change every week anyway). Btw, Ayumi was the first asian singer I listened too. But not anymore.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I think Ayumi is better. And have hundreds of songs by her. I still don't know enough about Boa.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

Quote by mistoXO first whos Boa and ayanmi ...

Freudian slip? xd

i used to like them both, but Ayumi more. Now I've lost interest but still retain a vague interest.. I'd say Ayu is better. She's certainly a more accomplished artist, even if she isn't as international as BoA. But BoA can dance, that's where Ayu loses badly. But then again if she needs to use dancing in her PVs to make them attractive then it shows her music isn't so great, right? It's just bubblegum pop. At least Ayu tries out different styles and her music is lent perfectly to remixes too.

Signature Image

Quote by Piro_SanShe knows 4 languages ! Ayumi is
pretty good too .. But i dont like her songs and she is kinda funny
lookin ...
i like Boa better. :)

>_> .. I don't know which four you are talking about, but if you're thinking about Chinese.. when I listen to her Chinese versions, I don't understand a thing XD .. I think it's just to try to get more money.. she can't pronounce the words very clearly.. t_t;; ..

Quote by SilvaI like both of them anyway. U cant really compare both of them anyway, both song's style r different.

I agree!! >_< .. Overall, I've heard BoA can be very stuck up.. it's sort of the way she was brought up.. both have had platic surgery.. there have even been rumors that BoA had surgery on her vocal chords, but I don't believe it.

i like both singers.. but I have more respect for Ayumi Hamasaki because she composes and writes her own lyrics.. While BoA does this too, I don't think she does it as often.. but really, I like both of them. BoA's LOVE & honesty album is great, but I found Ayu's memorial address to be lacking this time around, so both have good and bad points in my opinion.. so they're both equal ^^;

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Hamasaki-sama, hands down.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

the 4 language i guess is chinese, korean, japanese n english. she can sing other 3 language quite well but chinese i guess i have the same opinion with u may(kind of blur). :sweat: . Like i said b4, i guess we cant compare foreign singer/band anyway.... imagine u compare backstreet boy with SMAP from japan.... i guess u wont be able to gv related comment anyway n i think is kind of.... *weird*... ^_^'

I really really dont like Ayumi's voice, I like few BoA songs... so, I'd say BoA is better to me.

ps. Utada Hikaru rulez! lol

Renako

Renako

-bloody moon-

I never really liked Ayumi... >.> BoA's Duvet is one of my favorite songs. Here english sounds very good in that. But I love trance... maybe I should check those Ayumi songs out XD

Signature
And the world when it is viewed by those who know, is far larger than just one world can hold!

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

imo ayumi hamasaki

XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i say Utada Hikaru pwned them both, muahahaha

U better get it straight all u BoA haterZ !! She didnt have plastic Surgery .. them ppl just jealous of her so back off !!! she is the best and u all no it !!! So back off Haterz !!!!! LoL...

Asahi

Asahi

gone

hmm.. imo boa is better. but thats diffent ;)

Quote by RenakoI never really liked Ayumi... &gt;.&gt; BoA's Duvet is one of my favorite songs. Here english sounds very good in that. But I love trance... maybe I should check those Ayumi songs out XD

ahahhahaha thats NOT the BoA this topic has in mind :)
'Duvet' BoA is an english band (www.boaweb.co.uk) and true, they are awsome,
the one thats in this topic though is korean singer BoA Kwon :)

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

Boa is my obsession

Signature

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

Quote by DJOrientali say Utada Hikaru pwned them both, muahahaha

ahaha!! I agree!! XD nah I'm more of a utada hikaru fan thats all. But anyways i'd go for boa than ayumi

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.