Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favorite RPG - Minitokyo

Your favorite RPG

page 1 of 1 20 total items

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

ok, now, i dont mean videogame systems, i'm curious to know if anyone else plays old-school rpg's like Dungeons and dragons, aberrant or vampira. etc etc etc

mine if D&D, but also like aberrant cuz it makes a$$ kicking really funny ^^

so what about you?

if old time i guess its FF series from snes hehe.

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

i liked dragon warrior 3 for gbc.(i know, there are better games, but i played not that much different games)

Signatures suck

You mean Pen & Paper?
I try to keep a 'Das Schwarze Auge' group running atm, a German RPG.
Otherwise .. I played 'Shadowrun' some time ago! :)

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

lol, i think i forgot to mention that "pencil & paper" detail ^^!

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

well I don't know if it's that old but I liked to play Chrono Trigger!! The Best!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

Deus_Ith is definitly talking about old school "Role Playing" games...pen and paper, dice and character sheets...good ol' DM in charge of everything.

I never got into the whole Role Playing Game scene...I stuck to playing them on game systems ^_^

ff4life

"Insert clever quote here."

i misundertood the topic i guess :sweat: .

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

I'm playing in the 3 RPg modes... Face-to-Face wit my friends in Dungeons & Dragons, RPG on line via e-mail, and in video Games Systems, in video games, my favorite games are Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross, and the RPg mode in Pokemon Colosseum. Actually I'm creating my own RPG on Line in a Yahoo Group, the name is X Unlimited, is located 3 centuries in the future, where a world domained by technology is in danger of supernatural forces, where creatures of myths and legends appear. Do you want to know more?

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

Quote by NeoStryderDo you want to know more?

lol, this made me remember the cut.scenes from Starship Troopers where it seemed like a tv ad and everytime a voice said "Do you want to know more?"

well, since most of you guys dont seem to have played pencil & paper rpg's you should try them, really. that's one of the best ways to spend a sat or fri evening and even night with your friends ^^

Quote by ludomanwell I don't know if it's that old but I liked to play Chrono Trigger!! The Best!

I agree, Chrono Trigger is the best RPG ive played. It was innovative, music was top notch, and replay value is excellent. Ive done new game + so many times i've lost count! Plus i love all the side quests and the multiple endings.

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Umm not to posters below me, he's talking about pen & paper type games, not electronic games.

Me and a couple of friends used to play good ol' Dungeons & Dragons pen/paper style at lunch during school :) Was great fun and had many laughs ^_^ Except once, we never really finished an entire campaign because we liked to stuff around.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

Quote by tele-fragd Was great fun and had many
laughs ^_^ Except once, we never really finished an entire campaign
because we liked to stuff around.

that's very frecuent, belive me =P my fiends & I have 2 or 3 running capiaigns and none finished... since maybe 3 years now ^^

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Onward, Upward

I used to play D&D and got to the point that I could act as a player's handbook. I'm playing BESM online though... well, I ought to be pretty soon. It's a lot of fun if you can... find a GM >>

Signature
"There are absolutely no unsolvable problems. Instead of the foolish ignorabimus, our answer is on the contrary: We must know, We shall know."
-David Hilbert

uh dont play so old games but my friends like shadowrun

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

Quote by jackuh dont play so old games but my friends like shadowrun

actually D&D is not old really... the first edition was published a while ago, true, but the newsest revision to the rules just came out last summer, and since it has been hanged a lot i wouldt call it old really ^^

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

D&D are very good
Aberrant is really dynamic, i like that game ^^

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

windchomper

mistress of incompetence

i play online text rp's does that count?

i have nothing meaningful to say. If i did, i would use proper grammer conventions.

Signature

ATField

ATField

Sensei No Jinsei

my favorites rpg are secret of mana & golden sun

Signature

Delgados

God is the creation of man.

Mine is ff7

In truth we search for euphoria.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.