Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Girls:Are you flirtatious or you flirt? - Minitokyo

For Girls:Are you flirtatious or you flirt?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Sorry if you dont understand me, you know....ENGLISH!...i cant..im doing my best in write it.
And one thing more, i changed jakudoshigirl for this, everyone say hello to MagicianFairy!
God heard me again and thanks Marissa!

So, about the title, what do you think?
i can say you , that i do both things, i like to be flirtatious and flirt with guys, OBVIOUSLY! DA-AH, But when i flirtation with guys i do it in the hidden way that nobody knows that iam flirting.
When i say flirtatious i am telling you to smarten nice up, with fitting clothes, (not so much, otherwise you can suffocate yourself ^^"), in a way that my body can be visual...jajajaja
mmmm....make up, a nice hairstyle( thing that i havent), my hair is so electric that i have to keep it smooch...ALWAYS!...and sometimes i straight it.
I like to have my make up hard in a way that can be visual too.
I think i always i am flirting with guys, but i am not a bitch, NO WAY!, dont even think it...ejjejejeje...

So...your comment...

Signature Image

right ok

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I like to flirt, but I'm not exactly a girly girl, so sometimes I could care less.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

luckywhale

luckywhale

Yume no Tsubasa

Ah... I'm not a girl so I wont tell if I flirt or I am flirtatious... but now I understand: I've been flirted by jakudoshigirl who told me my nickname was nice... and so I entered her game... ahahah..

So, guatemala city....se habla espanol aqui??? pues, si es eso, podras hablar en espanol conmigo.. Soy frances pero ahora estoy en practicas en Barcelona, ES.

Well, if not, I'll go on in english....
eres muy rara como chica.... 'nice nick'... me recordare de este manera de saludar por primera vez..

Have a good speach on "flirt" with other girls..... pff!

I'm not a female, but I do enjoy seeing the way they dress or present themselves. Darn... I'd love to see you in person. ;)

Cadi

Cadi

True

hmm... how about I flirtatiously flirt with guysXD a lot of times when I flirt I don;t even realize it.. its just werid... and a lot of times I act flirtaious around guys I like>.<

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

oh yeah, i definitely wear tighter fitting tops and bottoms. and i'm a bit more careful when i blow dry my hair, so it won't look messy. i also have a tendency to giggle and laugh a lot when i'm with a guy i like. i just can't stop giggling...must be because i'm nervous. XD

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

AmaryLLisZai

In Hiatus

Well i think girls that are flirtatious are are also a flirt..in a way....I mean once you recognise that you dress up or portray yourself nicely..then you defenitely realise...you dress up cause you want to attract looks...that in a a way is already a flirt...

back to topic....i would say both as i wants to looks nice and at the same time do some harmless fun flirt...haha

Signature Image

Quote by MagicianFairySorry if you dont understand me, you know....ENGLISH!!...i cant..im doing my best in write it.
And one thing more, i changed jakudoshigirl for this, everyone say hello to MagicianFairy!!!
God heard me again and thanks Marissa!!So, about the title, what do you think?
i can say you , that i do both things, i like to be flirtatious and flirt with boys, obviously!! da-ah, But when i flirtation with boys i do it in the hidden way that nobody knows that iam flirting.
When i say flirtatious i telling you to smarten nice up, with fitting clothes, (not so much, otherwise you can suffocate yourself ^^"), in a way that my body can be visual...jajajaja
mmmm....make up, a nice hairstyle( thing that i havent), my hair is so electric that i have to keep it smooch...ALWAYS!!...and sometimes i straight it.But now i bought i gel which is calls snott gorila GEL...chiac!...but isnt real, it is just call like this, cuz it is a strong gel and tou can ,make the hairstyle you wanna.
I like to have my make up hard in a way that can be visual too.
I think i always i am flirting with boys, but i am not a bitch, NO way!, dont even think it...ejjejejeje...
So...your comment...

agree with you

New name hm? ^__^ Like it.
I don't think flirting is some I do on purpose. It just comes out sometimes. o___O.
When I'm with someone cute, I either ignore them and play with my bangle or start insulting slash fighting with them. XD

- This Free Life Crisis -

I'm kind of a tomboy, so when i "flirt", i do it really submissivly so it could pass of as an accident or something.
i.e. i used to stroke this one guy's leg with my foot in one of my classes.
then when he looked at me funny, i'd pretend to be surprised and apoligize.

Signature Image
XOXOXO

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

I don't have a clue :) I love my boyfriend and all my friends know that

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

interesting question.

well, i'm not flirtatious by nature. but i flirt without realising. which is embarrasing when someone points it out. XD

EDIT: oops. i'm not a girl. i swear.

ladygoofy

ladygoofy

lady G is back.

Hello! Magician Fairy ^__^....Well I do flirt....kinda I could care less sometimes....but I flirt with the eyesite...yup..yup...hehehehe I really like to put some nice clothes so I could look nice...and yeah...hehe Well..Ja ja ne...Alrato Magi~Fairy... ;)

Ambition over everything, and I never plan on settling.

I don't. ^_^
Well... I don't think I do... >_>

i don't really flirt with guys. i just act like me usual self and if they like me for me...then they can flirt ^^

Quote by SalukiI don't. ^_^ Well... I don't think I do... &gt;_&gt;

ohhh you dont flirt...why? o_0

Signature Image

Quote by SalukiI don't. ^_^

same here ^^

Quote by taffystar

Well... I don't think I do... &gt;_&gt;

same here ^^

why?

Signature Image

seriously, people say they don't, but they do... subconsciously. if you really like someone, you WILL flirt, whether you like it or not. well, unless you're the type that goes all quiet in front of the person you like. which is pretty common, i must say.

AmaryLLisZai

In Hiatus

Quote by nekkidseriously, people say they don't, but they do... subconsciously. if you really like someone, you WILL flirt, whether you like it or not. well, unless you're the type that goes all quiet in front of the person you like. which is pretty common, i must say.

This is true...so true...sigh memories...

Signature Image

Quote by AmaryLLisZaiThis is true...so true...sigh memories...

tehehe memories aye?

sounds like bad ones :x

Quote by MagicianFairy

Quote by taffystar

same here ^^

why?

Well, just not my nature I guess. *shrugs*

i'm too self conscious to flirt. =P
besides, i have a bf.
so there. :)

-------------------- You Know You Love Me --------------------

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.