Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Girls:Are you flirtatious or you flirt? - Minitokyo

For Girls:Are you flirtatious or you flirt?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

Quote by EnchanterI'm not a female, but I do enjoy seeing the way they dress or present themselves. Darn... I'd love to see you in person. ;)

me too :P

im kinda both ways

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

I'm guilty of often sending mixed signals, during times when i'm not trying to flirt.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

I'm a guy and if a girl tries to flirt with me, I usually laugh in her face. Evil, but fun >=) :nya:

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

AmaryLLisZai

In Hiatus

Quote by nekkid

Quote by AmaryLLisZaiThis is true...so true...sigh memories...

tehehe memories aye?sounds like bad ones :x

Oops didn't saw this...lol...well i woundn't say bad ones...memorable rather..and funny lol

Quote by faceofspadesI'm guilty of often sending mixed signals, during times when i'm not trying to flirt.

Oh well, then it isn't your fault...the other party..mistook is for the wrong reason..

Quote by xshintaxI'm a guy and if a girl tries to flirt with me, I usually laugh in her face. Evil, but fun >=) :nya:

Be careful, there that you don't get "revenged" by the girls who you laugh...

Signature Image

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

I don't do it on purpose, but I know I flirt, in my own way. But since I'm not going out of my way to do so, it seems quite natural...

Though it's not necessarily with clothing or whatever. Sure, I like to dress nice, but never would I wear stuff that says "hey, look at me, am I not sexy?". No, I like elegant stuff, that suits me, you know? So I can look myself.

I "flirt" mostly by implicating myself in everything. I have three best friends that are girls and, honestly, ny girl entourange pretty much ends there. Usually, I'm mosly surrounded by guys. Because I guess I can be more of my self in their company. Go fugure. *shrug*

Sometimes, though, what scares me is that I'd go too far and actually make the guy feel something more for me. Then I'm scared because flirting is fun, but the last thing I wanna do is hurt someone. Somehow, it's like an innocent game for me, but I do realize that it can turn bad from time to time, even though I mean no harm...

My friends call me "Scarlet Woman", because I often play flirts and dangerous women in our school plays and movies, but it's more of a joke than anything else, because I look quite harmless. XP

Well... that's my story!^^

--Scarlet

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Sometimes...I can't even tell if I'm flirting with guys. Hahaha, but that's just me...

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Quote by curiouslittlevixeni don't really flirt with guys. i just act like me usual self and if they like me for me...then they can flirt ^^

hahaha.. agreed!

first of all, i don't even know how to flirt XD ... besides, if the guy doesn't like me for who i am, i just ignore it. it's not the end of the world XD

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

I've noticed that some girls here just put on something nice etc. and they think that's flirting. Guys will look at you and go, hmm nice and that's all. all that effort spending time finding something nice gone to waste. guys are idiots and subtle flirting only does so much for guys. if you want results, you have to be prepared to get hirt...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.