Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I returned... I missing my friends T_T - Minitokyo

I returned... I missing my friends T_T

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

Ok... i rethink (this is correct?) in return to MT, because i missing my friends here :nya:
But, i will job only a leech hehehehehe.... Ok ok... when i think i have any wall good (read that inside the taste of dteh moders) i will submit it. XD
I will atualize my desktop screenshot frequently... if anyone wanna the wall, i will send the link :D
See you soon my friends *coletive hugs*

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote: +Farewells
Please do not create new threads to announce absences, whether they be short-term, long-term, or permanent, and do not create threads when you return from an absence either. Instead, you can just post an away message on your userpage stating your reasons and how long you expect to be away.

Do not make farewell or return threads as per the Guidelines.

Closed :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

so are you like not submitting anymore walls to MT? But why? Your walls don't suck! please rethink this again!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.