Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what 3d program do u use? - Minitokyo

what 3d program do u use?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

well ? which 1 do u use? i personally like 3dsm and c4d, i also use lightwave, maya and terregan(great program for landscaping btw)

i using 3dsm n Maya now, but i still not very skllful in using both of them :sweat: .

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

I have 3DSM 5, though I suck BAD at it... I really should try and learn how to use it properly. :/

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

C4D and Terragen are my weapons of choice. But I don't use them very much... ever since my unsuccessful attempts at dabbling in abstract 3D I gave up on 3D, with Terragen I decided it's more fun using stock photography..

Signature Image

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

I'm a prolific user of 3dsmax and Maya :D. I'm also using now zbrush for normal maps ingame models.

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

I'm used only Bryce [for a little things, but i like to improve in maya] :)

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

3DSM 5, that's about it.

Signature

I use:
Bryce ~ Cinema4D ~ and soon 3dsMAX ^^

I'd hafta say it all depends on what you need it for.... but in my biased opinion... I love MAX for anything and everything.... probalby because It's what I know.....
i'm sure Maya is amazing... but i've yet to learn it so to hell with it! ;)
i'm also very anti Bryce/Poser/ anything else that uses point and click creation methods....
but thats juss my two cents.

"Below the couragous... there is NOTHING...." Yondaime-Sama (the fourth)

www.e-spot.ca
www.originudragon.deviantart.com

Signature Image

i used mostly maya, though im not really good at it...

need to practice~practice~practice~

('-' ) ( '-') (._. ) ( ._.) ('o' ) ( 'o') (`0`) (@_@ ) ( @_@) (^^ ) ( ^^) (O_o) (O_O) (>_<) (T_T)

Ohayo! Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the path of life.

Tabernero

Tabernero

Intoxicated Soul

3d Stuido Max, I still don´t know how to use it but I´m trying to learn, although it is really hard for me even with the tutorials I´ve found.

Signature

Zelgadis

Zelgadis

Chimera

Softimage XSI is the best for anything you want to make (and its made in Quebec :))

Signature

Member of -- Quebec Freaks Group --

heathis

heathis

empty

3Ds Max 6, though as of now I can only do stuff with noise modifiers.. >_>

Signature
woo! I am a level 10!

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

3D Studio MAX but very rarely.

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

I used 3D Studio Max 5 but I'll probably learn to use Maya in the uni course I eventually do.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

3ds max 5 and terragen

I´m trying to use 3D Studio Max 5, but I suck bad at it too. Maybe I´m testing Maya

I'm currently using 3ds max 6, Maya 6.0, Vue 4, Bryce 5, Softimage XSI, Rhino 3d and motionbuiler.
...Still searching for C4d and Poser...

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.