Minor complaint

page 1 of 1 5 total items

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Cancel

Well, you see, my user page says I've not been logged on in a little under a month, despite the fact that I'm reading it while I'm logged on. I also can't tell if other people have been on. Erm, can that be fixed? It's happened once before, and it eventually went away, but only after a very long time. Oh, and apologies if there's already a topic like this, or if I put my topic in the wrong place. Thank you!

• Jun 30, 2005

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Cancel

It's not just you, echidnaboy726, as I was experiencing this for quite a while. This particular issue, along with problems such as the inability to upload signature images, are all related to the server issues we've been experiencing for the past couple of weeks, and so I urge you to exercise patience until we can get everything ironed out.

Sorry for all of the inconvenience :(

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

lunar-angel

Wandering Angel

Cancel

everyone is having that problem, so no worries
but it does bother me that MT is having a these problems
like the other day the was a glitch in thst Shoutbox, when someone who wasn't at lv50 was talking to people... hmmm very bothersome. But I'm sure it will be fixed sooner or later.

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Cancel

Ha! Wow, you guys are prompt! Thanks again!

• Jun 30, 2005

ventures

ventures

rabu rabu <33

Cancel

yeah..mine says 'earlier this month' lol
its a common problem here at mt ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.