Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hoe kakashi got his sharingan - Minitokyo

hoe kakashi got his sharingan

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 16 total items

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

hey lol... my friend and i got to talking about it today and i figured id post a thread on it... we were talking about the different possible ways kakashi could have gotten his sharingan... what are some of you guy's theorys?!? please share!!!

Power tends to corrupt, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely..............

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

Its not about how one dies, but about how one has lived...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

i think he slept with some one =).....jp...but i like him...he's my dream mannn ...jp babe u know u <3 u

i think he slept with some one =).....jp...but i like him...he's my dream mannn ...jp babe u know u <3 u

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

go here for the story of how Kakashi got his Sharingan

http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/content-character%20biographies,hatake%20kakashi

Signature Image

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

ooooohhhhhhh ty ty... lol ill besure to show my friends that ^_^

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Well i hate to do spoilers but i will say it.

[ Spoiler!! ]
Way back, Kakashi teamed up with 2 people, 1 Sharingan User/Uchiha member [Obito] and 1 Healer [Rin]. At the time the 3 were on a mission and Kakashi was slashed in his left eyes [Hint to why there's the scar]. By this time during the mission a big boulder was about to crush Kakashi but the Uchiha member got in the way so he was hit and was about to die. Since it was Kakashi's birthday he told Kakashi that he wasnt able get him anything for his birthday so he gave up his left eye as his birthday present.

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

whoa lol deep... lol oh well it would still be nice to hear how people thought he got it before they found out...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

An eye for his b'day present? Somebody's got a sick sense of humour :P

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
Theadore Roosevelt
Speech at the Sorbonne, Paris, April 23, 1910

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

lol yeah... but hey... my older bro once got me a toilet seat for my 15th bday... wouldnt tell me why but he said there was a story behind it... ... ... ::confizzled:: <_< >_> >.< >_< x_x

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

it wasnt a birthday present it was a gift for Kakashi becoming a Jonin cause Obito didnt give him anything while the everyone else did

so thats how it happened, still is it possible to trade eyes?!? XO
oh well if its possible to summon 40ft frogs then changing eyes would be easy. :)

Signature

"For evil to triumph, all that is necessary is for good men to do nothing." Edward Burke

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

Quote by Andrathso thats how it happened, still is it possible to trade eyes?!? XO
oh well if its possible to summon 40ft frogs then changing eyes would be easy. :)

lol hey andrath i was wonderin if youd show up... good point though... if you can do some of the things in that show... swapping eyes wouldnt be a problem then i guess...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

?? do you know Obito is dying when giving Kakashi his sharingan?

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Kakashi got his sharingan from Uchiha Obito. In a mission that Kakashi, Yondaime, Rin, and Obito were on; Obito was crushed by a rock. He decided to give up his left eye for Kakashi's left eye since Kakashi's eye was slashed by a Kunai. Rin a medical expert, transferred the Sharingan into Kakashi's Left Eye.

However: Using the Sharingan takes extreme power and skill. Those who are not of Uchiha Blood cannot use the Sharingan for long or use the Blood-Line Limits of the Sharingan.

Well there you go.

Candie

Candie

Mystical

Quote by KeoughWell i hate to do spoilers but i will say it.

[ Spoiler!! ]
Way back, Kakashi teamed up with 2 people, 1 Sharingan User/Uchiha member [Obito] and 1 Healer [Rin]. At the time the 3 were on a mission and Kakashi was slashed in his left eyes [Hint to why there's the scar]. By this time during the mission a big boulder was about to crush Kakashi but the Uchiha member got in the way so he was hit and was about to die. Since it was Kakashi's birthday he told Kakashi that he wasnt able get him anything for his birthday so he gave up his left eye as his birthday present.

Yup

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.