Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Negima Horror...100 episodes? - Minitokyo

Negima Horror...100 episodes?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I just saw this scan in our galleries here at MT.... http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/134464/ ... ARE YOU SERIOUS....Negima has already released 100 episodes!!!!!....or is it 100 episodes for ken...that might be possible but ....GARG...someone help me out.... I'm following the negima subs and they're only on 20 or something... Does anyone know what the deal is?

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

100 episode?? you still wanna download it? I'm still trying to search the manga download...

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

damn 100 donwloads?!?!?!? heehehehehe im gonna buy more memory for my cpu!!!
100 episodes is ok for me (but if you wanna save your cpu, buy the manga or wait till it comes to DVD)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

hm... how many episode now in the manga? i only found 99. but ch. 87-91 is gone...
anyone know how to find it?
still, if this anime is almost like naruto.. (right now naruto is episode 140).. and negima episode 100... I just can't belive there are so many episode..

Signature

reallyy? wow i only have found 20 on fansubs, i know it takes em a bit to translate but how far behind are they?!?!

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

20 episode? there is no way that it would be 20 episode... the manga itself has reach ch 99(or maybe more) so i think it would on episode 30++ maybe it hasn't released yet.. but still impossible because there are 100 episode..
I don't understand this ^_^'

Signature

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

There might be a huge misunderstanding! According to AniDB, Negima will only be 26 episodes! What is proabably meant by the "100" is probably the 100th "chapter" in the manga, not episode in the anime. To support what I'm saying is that even the artwork in the scan resembles that of the manga rather than the anime (yes, there is a small difference between them).
So is it a sigh of relief that the series is only 26 eps or a sigh of disappointment?

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

disappointment...
Its only a little episode... but still Negi haven't met his father again..
Ch.99 is when Negi win agaisnt Takamichi.. So, What would be in the next chapter..

Signature

wow im only six episodes from finishing?!?!?! what!! that cant be right, it seems he completed his training awfully fast! is the manga more in depth than the anime?

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

i think so.. well, is in the anime there is a festival? or when Kotarou ask Negi to fight in tournament?? (I only saw episode 1-4 on anime)

Signature

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

There is no way the anime could be 26 episodes long cause i seen up to 20 subbed and i guarantee you there is a lot more to come..... i haven't actually been following the negima manga translations so no spoilers kryuzei...... but seriously.... it's episode 20 and they haven't even dealt with the letter to kanzai or even met kotarou

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Gomenasai ^^
i still don't know what coming next..
but if episode 20 haven't dealt with the letter.. its almost 100% that there will be more than a 26 chapter. (There is no way that Kansai Episode enought for 5-6 episode, and there will be more after that..)
Again sorry for spoiler, I tried to stop my habit for a while :sweat: :sweat:

Signature

just to clear this up ~ 100 episode is indeed the # of chapters the manga that has gone up to rite now~

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

i didn't even see ch.100...
sad....
do you know where I can find one?

Signature

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

lol it isent...or mabe it is...but there is max 20 epi till now

It is time for you to drown

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

hmm.. we can just hope that negima will not end until episode 26 like some other anime does....
I hate anime cliffhangers......

Signature

well here's the chinese site i go to Negima

but here's the forum for the grp who's doin the english translations

Aquastar Anime: Love Hina/Negima/Sister Princess Forum

their IRC - #aquastar-anime @ irc.rizon.net

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

thx, finnaly i got ch.100..
thx ^^
still, we must wait for the next chapter.... and I still don't know the name of Negima's Mangaka...
can anyone tell me?

Signature

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

100 chapters.... Thats cooler with me....that would be 9 or 10 manga out in japanese???

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

nope, still 9, i think 10 is still a way longer...

Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

When I first read this topic, I was like wow, 100th episode on the anime? That's not really possible. I've actually read and found out that yeah, this scan is actually meaning 100th chapter of the manga. I've also read that the Negima anime may exceed 26 and go up to a second season, totaling 52 episodes but I still believe those are rumors. I dont really trust AniDB because the information I've read up on there before was incorrect and actually corrected when the anime has finished airing. The anime is taking a pace where it doesn't look like it will end anytime soon but who knoes? We'll just have to wait and c.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

only 26 episode... Its quite sad actually..... I think there will be a second season....
but then, how long must we wait ?

Signature

http://home.galileo.edu/~ifcc/Mahou%20Sensei%20Negima/

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

is that website for Negima's manga and torrent? i tried the torrent but i cant T_T

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.