Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you swear? - Minitokyo

Do you swear?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

Just wondering if you use swear words or not. (No need for examples) I mean I try to keep my naughty mouth under conrtol but I find it VERY hard. Lucky my mom doesnt mind....but its not like I do it in front of her that often. So do you guys swear? ANd if you do then do your parents care?

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. Well you cant really say that you never swear in ur whole life cuz u know sooner or later that day will come XD. I'm open minded so i like to speak whats on mai mind. But i use it often in the situation that i am in. And rents dont care as much since they dont really understand english XD

I don't like to swear or be around swearing, but sometimes it's inevitable.

mOochaN

A L O N E

i do.. a little bit.. im not really a hardcore swearer... i try not to.. especially in front of my parents coz they so mind.... sometimes, u just really have to say the word.... XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

swearing is quite funny....$h#*...it sounds funny. c'mon. really! it is! you're saying poooo. and then buttocks...i have my little episodes sometimes...i hope i don't offend anyone.. :sweat: it's funny. i can't help my weird sense of humor.

~dayspa

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

hm...well.i guess i do...maybe under too much stress?? sometimes my frens piss me off too much, then i'll swear out loud, lolz

i even remember once my frens told me if i dun swear for a whole year..they will gimme $100,
not that i belive of cos.....XD

Signature

I practically never swear, :P it would sound way to funny comming out of my mouth

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Only when i am pissed.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

F*** no, never. LOL :nya:

Signature

"For evil to triumph, all that is necessary is for good men to do nothing." Edward Burke

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Quote by KeeadoI don't like to swear or be around swearing, but sometimes it's inevitable.

Yes, I agree... But I do that sometimes when I'm pissed... -_-

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

i sometimes do... only when i'm stressed or angry... but i usually keep things to myself...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

Quote by DakXOnly when i am pissed.

Ya I really only swear when I pissed of or even stressed out. There are times when it just slips but no that often. I used to swear very often but I'm doing my best to break thst bad habit. When I was little I used to think it was cool. Now I just find it a bit childish when used too often.

Signature

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Swear is like nothing for me, in my daily conversation I did swear alot. But it doesn't mean that Im angry or pissed, is just a trade mark of me. Sometimes, swear word make some humour in the sentence, depends on how u using it. But of coz, dun swear to ugly people or those u are not close to.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

everyone swears...and anyone that says they don't is lying

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

not really. don't feel a need to. unless you think "shit" is swearing.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

often... its somewhat become my habit... even i only whisper it though..

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Yeah, I do swear...not that much. I only swear a lot when I'm angry, lol. My parents care sometimes. ^^;;

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Only when I'm around people that don't take any offense in that, which is basically all my friends & family ^_^'

Be Free and Masturbate

I swear, and I sware alot. Though over the last few yeras, I have been better at controling myself.

Signature

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i seldom swear.. i only swear a tiny winy bit.. :D
i dont really like swearing.. because to me, swearing means you need to do that thing.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

i swear alot, mostly when im mad, my mom dosnt always care

yeah i have to admit that i do have really bad language..>,<

Signature

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

I swear among friends, it just slips out of my mouth. We're grown up so it doesn't really matter. Sometimes i'd do it to show the other person i'm serious, not neccessarily AT them.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by DakXOnly when i am pissed.

same here, just a tiny bit , like when I hit my head or hurt myself... it just comes out of my mouth, but normaly don't mean to swear, it just happens.^___^

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.