Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u have strange, scary, and cool nightmares? - Minitokyo

Do u have strange, scary, and cool nightmares?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

I just had a strange, scary, yet and it was kinda wierd somehow coolnightmare. And i woke three times one around midnight, and two times in the morning. Mebye i shouln't eat before i sleep.

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

How could it be strange and then scary in the same time is cool nightmare ?

i also wanna exprience it lol.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

sometimes i had it.... the one type of dreams like you..
but i rarely got a dream lately..

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

i dont dream so much :(.... i really wanna dream also..and when i do its stange stuff..and raely about somthing i wanna dream..and when it is.it goers outta hand..like suddely fishes comes and talk to me or what do i know lol

It is time for you to drown

I dream scary dreams sometimes. most of the time i'm on the run. I've run from a tidal wave an alien and a ninja. i used to run blindly. But now i can sort of control where i run to. perhaps it's my growing awareness it feels so real. sometimes i actually run hard and i feel myself kick at the ground but i miss and i wake up because it feels like i'm falling cause i missed the ground. i do that when i am half asleep most of the time.

It's hard to describe. I think i may be exxagerating it slighlty but i can't realy tell how it feels like. It's not a special thing and i am sure other people experience it as well.

i think i've had a dream that like it. but its hard to recall. i've had dreams latley but their just wierd, to wierd to explain^^' and i'm gonna stop eating right before i fall asleep.

I've had a dream once...
I really loved it!
I had this BIG robot (Nothing like a Gundam) which had to big swords on it..I was in this field with a small group of people.
I saw my parents and even my grandparents there.
They were mad at me, so i got pissed off!
There were 2 huge blades as arms for the robot, so i slashed em all...
Guess that wasn't a nightmare to me!! XD

Rusty15

Ultimate FMA and FF7 fan.

I hardly ever dream, but when I do, theyre always screwed up, usually involving me dying even if its not a nightmare D=

Im a 15 year old Guy Called Rusty. I Like to play Video games, work out, Read Manga's and Watch Anime's, and hang out with my Hometown Girlfriend. My fave Animes are Fullmetal Alchemist, Megas XLR, beyblade and Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy. If you Share any of the hobbies (cept my Girlfriend XD) Feel free to add me to your buddy list, or send me an Email, or whatever.

~ Rusty.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

aww.. >.< you sure have a weird nightmare.. :D
i seldom have any nightmares.. or maybe i have, i dont remember it.. hehe.. ^^

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

i guess you could say that, but i've had them most of my life so i conseder them normal..^_^

Signature

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

i`ve had very weird dreams but to tell everyone the whole story would bore you to death. if i was to tell you`d probably look like this > o_0

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

I haven't had a nightmare in months. Maybe b/c the fear isn't something physical, or a situation that can be shown in images. The cool part about my nightmares is that i usually wake up when i die.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I had a really sick one not long ago, and I woke up screaming. It scared me shitless, cuz my dreams are very realistic, and it appears that they are really happening.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

I had a dream once. It was about this neighborhood and all you hear is a cat moaning in the background. I know. Freaky.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.