Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When Forums Go Bad: Consider this whisper, please? - Minitokyo

When Forums Go Bad: Consider this whisper, please?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Hmm.. guess I'll check out Animepaper.net myself. See what the big fuss is all about :D

Be Free and Masturbate

kalicodreamz

anti-trendwhore

wow.
normally, i wouldn't even reply to this. but it came up in the exact discussion about this wall in AP.
and honestly, i don't appreciate it at all.
i really don't care that people know that i was the one he contacted in animepaper. thats fine. but seriously, they are private messages. and i'm actually more than pissed that you posted them here for other people to read. i feel incredibly disrespected.
let me explain something to all of you here about animepaper.
first off, we have a level of quality we like to keep for a few reasons.
we have to approve walls before they can be shown in the forums. why?
MAINLY to keep out rippers and catch them before anyone else sees them. so that THEY don't have to deal with them. secondly, it's to assure a level of quality. we give out papers to members which are like money. you use them to buy scans to use to create walls. you get papers for uploading walls and scans. if you could just upload a whole bunch of 2 minute walls, that would defeat the purpose of it. and the idea there is to help members improve.
this matter was solved. he DID recieve a PM, because one of the other admins sent it to him. PMs about deleted walls and scans come with the title "Paper Fine Notification"
if he decided to go over that, then thats his problem. but we know, for a FACT that it was sent out. NONE of or staff is rude, nor are they disrespectful.
the shoutbox isn't for that kind of thing. the problems section of the forum, checked VERY often by the staff, is where it belongs. or, PM a staff member.
he handled it wrong. and even still, i was more than understanding to his plight, as seen in the PM's that he so disrespectfuly posted. we get in dozens of walls a day. not all of them make it through. we shouldn't all have to confer with each other over why a wall was deleted. and a message is always sent out with a reason.
personally, i don;t exactly hang out at MT, but i respect them for what they do. the only thing i can;t stand is that whenever i post a wall, it's flushed out of the new submissions in about 10 minutes by some 20 minute crap someone else made 10 different color schemes of.
we avoid that.

and i'm glad to see that not everyone here bit into his BS about us being disrespectful and crap while he posted it into another forum.
if anything, i would say THAT is disrespectful and low.

kay, done with my rant xD

i have the same prob as you >< my walls got deleted without a PM to me as well...........so i don't sumbit any wallpapers there anymore coz if they delete your wallpaper 200 papers are taken away from you ><................animepaper is just to weird for me and it's mostly down all the time for me ><..........i don't see anything wrong with you wallpaper, i c the signature and all....when u posted your wallpaper and it got deleted, did u try 2 post it again? welpz keep on fighting for your work!!!!!!!!! hope things goes well in the end

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

let me just reply one last time kalico.

your name was obviously withdrawn from the scene as you can see. if people know it was you then that is because you said it yourself here. Private messages as they are, still, they are evidences that are viable in this situation.

You are definitely lying about the notification as I've said I never received THE fucking NOTIF.
End of story. If you guys DID send it, then how come it never came in my private messages. Also, you never replied as to why my private messages deliberately dissappeared mysteriously. If this was an act done by an admin, mahiya naman kayo. You're an admin. You're supposed to be a role model. And at the same time, we look up to you.

Because from the very beginning, the fact that you cannot answer my question is already disrespectful in itself. And it is not solely about the wall being deleted. What about AnimePaper's credibility? Where did that go? If you're saying that its credibility is being supported by the how the admin is helping me right now then fine. But have you considered what that other unknown admin is doing in your list simply deleting walls as to reasons that isn't even related to the wallpaper itself???? You might say that the way I handled this was wrong. True true. But I am making a stand here. Hopefully, other wallers may learn a lesson or two.

And if you are considering that a person's problem is bullshit, then what kind of admin are you to begin with? You should try take other people's point of view into consideration as well.

What is done is done. And goodbye now.
If there is a kind admin right now in mt, it would be nice if you closed this thread.

As for me, I'm done walling. I'll just go away now to prevent anymore mishaps.

And to think I was the one who had the problem earlier.. right, now the tables turn around?.. right...

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Dias80 a.k.a. Dias at AP (the username has already been taken by someone here).

Just a side note, I approved your wallpaper at AP. And there were no other comments in it prior to approval.

On to the main issue. No admins or mods have the power to alter other members' PM at AP as far as I know (mainly because I can't do not have such powers). So you accusing us mods and admins of doing such an act is totally baseless. Plus, there's a reason why it's called PRIVATE message.

You say your PMs were all deleted? Did you know that there is an individual delete button right beside each PM topic while the Global Delete button is at the top? My best guess is that you must have accidently clicked on that Global Delete button and not noticed that act.

Secondly, deletion of wallpapers are usually done at the approval stage. I believe no wallpapers are deleted once they have made it into the Gallery since that is the normal stand that we at AP take. Plus, it helps avoid incidents like what is taking place now. Exceptions are only when rips are proven by the original waller.

Thirdly, all wallpapers and scans deleted are accompanied by PMs from the mods or admin who deleted the scan/wallpaper. So, all reasons for deletion are custom tailored to the respective wallpaper. Too bad many do not read such PMs. How do I know? It's because there are still members uploading the same wrong stuff onto the Galleries even when we have informed them on the reasons why we can't accept the things that they upload.

Fourthly, the evidence that you give shows that the comments and the actual thread is still intact. If a wallpaper was actually deleted, the thread wouldn't have existed in the first place together with the comments. It could have been a broken link which suddenly occurred later after approval but I'm just a mod, so that is just my guess.

At AP, we try very hard not to cause any misunderstanding or confusion resulting from deletions of scans and wallpapers. Do you think we enjoy taking the brunt of all the anger and insults when it could have been the members' fault that started the whole thing?

Holt

Holt

pffft

Quote by crewcifix

Quote by HoltYou
reuploaded and it got accepted right? Accidents do happen. Don't
take it so personally.
And don't take it so seriously either. It's just a wallpaper. You made
it for fun right? Not just for the sake of recognition.
Even if someone has some stupid unreasonable grudge against you, that's
their problem. Don't let it get to you.
Calm yourself

This will probably be the last time i'm commenting
here. I didn't reupload it and I've stated several reasons back to the
admin as to why.
And it not solely about the deletion. Its about the forum's
credibility. That is in anycase, if I reuploaded it again, would it
come to a point that they would have deleted it too?
I guess you're right on the 3rd part. Not to take it seriously.

Ah well that is up to you. I understand that you're pissed off and I guess I'd probably react the same way if it happened to me. **** happens I guess ;)
Just forget the site and the admins. If they're that bad (I don't know myself. Please don't take any offense people from AP), just don't waste your time with them. Upload your stuff here and it'll be well appreciated :)

Quote: As for me, I'm done walling. I'll just go away now to prevent anymore mishaps.

Dude, don't give up just because of a little bump in the road. You make good wallpapers and I think you should continue doing so. But of course, that's all up to you aswell.

Signature Image

w00tazn

w00tazn

hottie.

Dude, the only admin that can delete your PM's is bantam... and teh ONLY way he can even delete them is to go into the database and remove them one by one. I highly doubt HE DID THAT.

bantam is a busy guy, he doesnt have time to deal with issues like these, thats why he has other admins and moderators to take care of it.

As we said before, you probably DID recieve the PM but it got deleted when you accidentaly clicked the global delete.

kalicodreamz

anti-trendwhore

this is the last time i'll even bother posting here.
and what i called BS was the ranting done in another forum where we have a lot of members, and also, admins.
according to bantam, the one that deleted your wallpaper was nat. and she sent you a PM.
end of story.
nat has no reason to lie to you, and neither do i.
also, the fact that your PM's were gone...the reason i didn't respond is because i had no answer to you for it yet, but dias just answered it for you.
none of us can touch your PM's. i'm an admin and i can't even change your password for you. the only one who can is bantam, and he's not bored enough to go into the database and screw with members. he created the damn site from scratch. why would he bother?
and since you'r ethe only one who's ever had a problem with me or the way i handled things there, i'd rather you leave if you're unhappy than stay. but don't spread shit about us to other forums because of a mishap that has been your fault in the end.
and you know damn well i was on your side, as the PM's you posted proved.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.