In full metal alchemist series which ep. was your favorite?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Cancel

I think mine was 7(?) i dont konw the number but it was the one where nina was transmutated into a chimera. it was the best ep imo, i looked for boards like this but i didnt find any, if there are, apologies

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

• Jun 30, 2005

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

Cancel

that was a good episode but it was also very sad i think one of the saddest. mine would have to be mabey the one where hughs gets shot i think it was very sad but it was good, i was watching reruns of the show and it was the epiesode where winry comes back to rebuild eds arm after the warehouse thing that al got all messed up for the second time and seeing hughs alive is kind of depressing knowing that he dies.

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

• Jun 30, 2005
Cancel

i like episode 13 ... flame vs. fullmetal ... i think.

Cancel

when Edo is searching Nina's killer and barry took Winry and he trys to kill Ed
the episode when Ed meets the homunculos,
but i think the last is my favorite, anw all the chapters are good

• Jun 30, 2005

BGHughes

BGHughes

all who oppose me shall burn

Cancel

mine is episode 25 the one when hughes gets killed,i dont like the fact that he does but i like the episode

Signature
Kougaxgirl thanks for the awsome sig and avatar

• Jun 30, 2005
Cancel

Cant remember the number of the episode but i must say the episode when Edward stepps in the incomplete Philosophers stone and gets crazy, then he gets saved by a hug of that girl.

• Jun 30, 2005

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

Cancel

My fave is when they explain how they tried to bring their mother back and when ed see a boy crying over his mother's trashed body and ed remember when he saw his mother that way. *chills* It give me the hyper chills :) but goood episode. I just don't know which episode was.

Signature Image

• Jul 01, 2005
Cancel

dont get me wrong lol but i kinda liked when envy killed him, i didnt like him much :/

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

• Jul 01, 2005

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Cancel

I liked the ending, that was my favourite scene ! When Edward is trapped in the other world..

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Cancel

All of them were good.
I liked ep 3, the one about their past and their mom and the last one was really good too.

Cancel

Oooh oooh! The part where mustang and his men investigate about the 13th warehouse XD . I almost fell of my chair when Black Hayate came in and burried the bone (ep 37 i think). Havoc looked really funny in that episode. Poor fella XD

• Jul 01, 2005

DarknessInTheLight

DarknessInTheLight

eyes are the windows to the soul

Cancel

*spoilers*last episode
My favorite episode was the last one. Although its depressing its over this episode leaves of to another series or a movie where the two Elric brothers may come together! Ish so happy that Al got his body back! :nya:

Signature Image
Thanks to Spystreak for making my avatar and Sig!

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of equivelent exchange. In those days we believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

• Jul 01, 2005
Cancel

Hmm, hard question... I liked the episodes with Greed in them (because I love him), but I also liked the ones when Hughes died, Ed fought Mustang, and the last episode. Oh! And the ep when Havoc was going to ask Armstrong's sister out.

Signature

• Jul 02, 2005

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

Cancel

hmm, i like the episode where Edward and his brother were kids and their childhood days are really cute.

another episode is when Edward had a test in the Academy wherein he saved the man who build a tower, without any transmutation circle thus producing a really nice big flower.

another episode is in the part where Edward created lots of gold and give it to an abusive officer and eventually gained the trust of the people in that village.

my apologies i dont know their episode numbers.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Jul 05, 2005

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Cancel

I like all episodes. But my favorite is when Roy and Ed battle each other. XD

Signature Image

• Jul 05, 2005

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Cancel

Ummm.... I'm afraid there has already been threads like this.
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17906/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17012/
Remember to search before making a new thread!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Cancel

Akari-chan is correct. Do remember to search before creating new threads in the future; remember, the Search box is your friend :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.