Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 pm harasment -_- - Minitokyo

pm harasment -_-

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

i have recently seen a thread about this, and found it was about me, and another member here. i have come to say,
that i did NOT in any way, harass a fellow member of minitokyo, and i want to make this crystal clear

anyone wanting info, pm me and the "offendee" and hear both sides before making judgement.

EDIT: left at 430pm (my time), be back in 6 hours, i shall read pms and posts then.

Signature

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Quote by tecnophreaki have recently seen a thread about this, and found it was about me, and another member here. i have come to say,
that i did NOT in any way, harass a fellow member of minitokyo, and i want to make this crystal clear
anyone wanting info, pm me and the "offendee" and hear both sides before making judgement.

i know why you did this, but rest assured i took care of any problems regarding the staining of your reputation.
i have thoroughly and officially decided to stay out of the entire issue, and i advise the same to others.
i only mentioned your name once via pm, but those members have already been informed.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

frankly I'm getting sick of hearing about the harassment in the pms, geez, can't we all get along? If you say you didn't harass anyone then I believe you, and as for this other person they need to get a grip and grow up, geez... I don't know the whole situation, and I don't care to, but if they don't like the pms they can just not answer them and get rid of them, geez it's not that hard. I don't think I know either of you but when I keep seeing these threads about ppl compaining, why don't they do somethin' about it and quit telling everyone that so and so did this to me on MT....

Sorry for that little outburst, but come on ppl....

Why do you kill the joy of death?

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

i feel the same way sjolley, it just seems it isnt happening anytime soon >_<
also, thank you undeadsymphony, i appreciate it. ^_^

Signature

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Quote by sjolleyfrankly I'm getting sick of hearing about the harassment in the pms, geez, can't we all get along? If you say you didn't harass anyone then I believe you, and as for this other person they need to get a grip and grow up, geez... I don't know the whole situation, and I don't care to, but if they don't like the pms they can just not answer them and get rid of them, geez it's not that hard. I don't think I know either of you but when I keep seeing these threads about ppl compaining, why don't they do somethin' about it and quit telling everyone that so and so did this to me on MT....
Sorry for that little outburst, but come on ppl....

actually, i agree with you.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

kikirukikyo

kikirukikyo

||Kawaii :3||

Ummm who is the other member...were is the thread...>.>

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/138025/
Signature
please go look at my new wallpaper called Blosem!!

Quote by kikirukikyoUmmm who is the other member...were is the thread...&gt;.&gt;

It's a thread under the name "PM harassment", but the creator has already settled things with him.
(as far as i know)

Signature Image
XOXOXO

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

toxictea23 thread will be dead soon, too .

Signature

yo adam...who on earth said it was about you? I come home and here this? You place too much stress on me! just leave me alone like you said you would please adam...

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by tecnophreaktoxictea23 thread will be dead soon, too .

Quote by toxictea23yo adam...who on earth said it was about you? I come home and here
this? You place too much stress on me! just leave me alone like you
said you would please adam...

Both of you, it's only a misunderstanding, and I'm deeply sorry for this. You may get upset at me if you wish for making the situation worse. The details are explained in another thread that was recently created. Everything is now completely mediated.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

there is an exactly same thread, same title, same subject, but was started 3 hours before this one got started, it is located in .Suggestions and Complaints forum.
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/25249/
techno, although i understand that you might want to get people's attention by posting here, everyday LIFE is more popular, i admit, you should really not be doing so, this thread is the bad dupe off the original one. Reporting to a Mod so they can close it.
Thanks

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

hidden... you're not reading the posts properly enough... Its about a misunderstanding I think and I don't think it has anything to do with either you or me so I'd suggest we better leave them alone... Anyway, the matter is already settled (I think) so it doesn't really matter either way...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.