Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think Sakura will end up with Sasuke in the end of Naruto - Minitokyo

Do you think Sakura will end up with Sasuke in the end of Naruto

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

bera-chan

bera-chan

Sasuke and Ino lover!!! INo/Sasu

Do you think Sakura and Sasuke will end up together in the end of Naruto? Me personally I think they might!! I hoipe not! I want Sasuke-kun to endup with Ino-chan!!!

DEATH, DESTRUCTION,ALL hail the penguin Nation

No. Much like Tsunade won't ever end up being with Orochimaru.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

I don't know... Masashi Kishimoto's mind is hard to read..
but I hope Sakura will end up to Naruto.....*Praying*
if so, then.....It fun ?

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

hell no!!!!!! I hope to got that they don't end up together!!! truthfully Sasuke is nothing but a greedy person with ambitions! I can understand his hatred from Itachi-sama but why ignore everyone else and take the easy way of getting power!! Not to mention he ignored Sakura so no

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

yeh might as well group up the two retards, and hopefully they'll both be impotent and they won't be able to spread their seeds across the world.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by EnchanterNo. Much like Tsunade won't ever end up being with Orochimaru.

Exactly. XD

I think something's going to happen to Sasuke, not to be a spoiler of whatever, but my guess is that he and Naruto are going to end up fighting and Naruto will win...

If Sakura ends up with anyone, it'll probably be LEE, lol!

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

if sasuke uses tsukuyomi on sakura, they might!

or maybe naruto vs sasuke one big final fight to determine who becomes the boyfriend of sakura

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Battle of Life and Death because Sakura???
Intresting...

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Probably not. They could unite but i think Sasuke is going to be one of the major villians in the future. Also, Sasuke is not looking for a girlfriend.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Quote by zephiris26

Quote by EnchanterNo. Much like Tsunade won't ever end up being with Orochimaru.

Exactly. XD

that'd be so hot but. tentacles out of orochimaru's joint and all. XD

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

HELL YA! they will end up toghether in a crepy kinda good way sasuke will finally realize how much sakura means to him and finnaly accept that he actually loves her or if not that masashi might never put anything about what happens in the future mostlikely he would put children that are the children of naruto,sasuke,sakura you never know I hope I really do that they end up toghether he desserves a kind heart like her's to melt his ice cold heart and finnaly except being loved by sakura and all his friends all I'm saying is that they should end up toghether *crosses fingers* I really do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD I'm a sasusaku fanatic!

Signature

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

I think Sakura will end up being with Tenten, it will be the most likable solution to the whole problem. Everyone agrees anime lesbians haven't had there fair share of air time and ill be damned if i want to see snob boy make his way with a pink haired school girl, that right is reserved for the likes of classy (ME) characters like Terry Bogard and Spike Spiegel.

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I don't know, but I hope they don't. I am not a big fan of Sakura and I can't imagen them as a couple... :x

kuchikidesert

kuchikidesert

LuNnaR_MoNkEyZ

No!!! !!!! !!! I hate Sasuke so much!! Though I'm a girl, I think Sakura is a cool girl, especially after Tsunade teach her..
Sasuke just an arrogant boy, and so stupid with his ambition (I think Sasuke hasn't brain).. ^.^ hehe..

Signature Image
*~ " I onLy FigHt foR mYseLf aNd I OnLy LoVe MySeLf . . tHaT's tHe onLy LoVe I nEeD " ~*
--Sabaku no Gaara--

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Yes and no because Sasuke will realize how much she love him so he might have a change of heart,and no because something in the story will happen to Sasuke by Naruto,or even that Sasuke turn so strong he forgot Sakura's crush on him,and saying "your stupidity thinking of me too much, go train more!"Something like that.Hopefully she end up with Naruto because he has always save her when she almost die all the time.
Sasuke I think does care earlier because he is protecting her sometime like when they were going to Mist village to fight haku.And other times.
I think they will not end up together because Orochimaru molest him and turn him gay just like Kabuto!hehehehehe.....................LOL!J/K XP XD

bera-chan

bera-chan

Sasuke and Ino lover!!! INo/Sasu

Interesting!!! :) So alot of you think no but the votes show otherwise!!! Too all the Sasku/Sasu lovers it will be becasuse Sasuke will realize he loves Sakura but to the haterz of Sakura and Sasuke they saw no because they just can't stand them and to the Naruto and sakura and Lee Sakura lovers you say Sasuke just isn't woth it.this will be a hard one!!!! Keep on telling me people!!! Let's see who wins ne?!!!!!

DEATH, DESTRUCTION,ALL hail the penguin Nation

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

Quote by hiddensnakehands if sasuke uses tsukuyomi on sakura, they might!

or maybe naruto vs sasuke one big final fight to determine who becomes the boyfriend of sakura

if they do then sasuke will just quit lol.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Its for us to find out!!! :D

But i dont think so....

Balith

Susumy

yea, and i hope they do!!! it is hard to think they will, but i guess we will see in the ending results!!! but i hope they do cause i think they make a cute couple!!!

Look at me! Do I look like a Susumy to you?! My friend says I do!!!!!

Siral:"No its not just with humans, im not full human either! so how is it that I dont remember my best friends?! tell me that?! its not because I have more human in me that Cascade does! its cause everyone! including demons, vampires, anything! they all forget after time! youll figure that out when you forget Cascade as well! everyone forgets it just how life is!"

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Quote by triofpwr

Quote by hiddensnakehands if sasuke uses tsukuyomi on sakura, they
might! or maybe naruto vs sasuke one big final fight to determine who
becomes the boyfriend of sakura

if they do then sasuke will just quit lol.

lol. so true!! :D Do you really see Sasuke making a love confession to Sakura?? Or competing for her love? lol I don't see that happening ^_^'... sorry
I think Sasuke cares more for Naruto (as a friend) than for Sakura :)

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

i'd say they will ^_^ i just have a feeling they will, unless it comes to sakura chasing after sasuke until he marrys someone else or until they get together, but its only a feeling

I don't like either of them very much, so i don't really care if they get each other or not. But i think that in the end it might be hinted that they'll get together. But i don't think we'll get to see it.
I want to see Naruto and Hinata together! :D

Signature
Signature and avatar by toxictea23

~ I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Hmm... I'll say yes cause it seems the story is building to it,
but that doesn't mean I want that to happen.
Personally speaking, they don't make the greatest couple.
Sakura says she loves Sasuke and yet I don't think she really knows him.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.