Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bath or Shower - Minitokyo

Bath or Shower

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

These days, most houses have both a bath and a shower. So my question is-which do you like better?

---

Personally, I take both. A bath to relax me and a shower to keep me clean. ;)

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

i perfer to take a shower than a bath but a bath is good sometimes :nya:

shower if im in a hurry or sumtin. bath....only if i have timee to relax

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by DragNviper13i perfer to take a shower than a bath but a bath is good sometimes :nya:

I have to agree. I do a kind of a hybrid more I guess. I don't like sitting in my own dirt, so I generally follow up a bath with a really-really-short shower. ...And generally, I use the shower head to fill up the tub too!

lol ...I thought this was a duplicate thread too. ...There are so many threads out there about bathing and showering. I can't believe this is the first time someone asked this!

but i love baths because of the bubbles ... but afterwards i take a nice hot steamy shower ^^

lol odd question, i prefer umm, well i dont take baths anymore but i prefered them. Now i take shower of course, no time to take baths.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

in answer to your query i take showers only- baths are for girls. ;)

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i usually use the shower and take a bath when i had a stressful day or want to relax.

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

i prefere a shower bcuz i dont have much time to do things so i gotta get it done quick

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I have to take showers (fixtures in me bathroom getting redone), but I prefer to soak in a bath. ;) :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Nice hot steamy shower right when I wake up, every day... yummmmm

To be honest, I don't think I've taken a bath really since elementary school, takes too much time/wastes too much :-P

i have problems with baths. Dunno why.
Probably because my bathtubs are kinda old and uncomfortable.

Shower!

Quote by blarkyNice hot steamy shower right when I wake up, every day... yummmmm
To be honest, I don't think I've taken a bath really since elementary school, takes too much time/wastes too much :-P

Yep same here. I take a nice shower. I don't like taking bathes anymore. Takes to much time. Don't get me wrong though. I take very long showers. XD

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

I always take showers to save time.

Signature

CopKiller

Boyfriend of my sweat heart

I'm to tall to take a bath... so I take a cold shower... its to... goooooooooooood a cold shower.

starfiremoon

starfiremoon

~Starfire Protector~

I enjoy both..........the bath makes me soothed and the shower keeps me squeaky clean....of course the bath does too but my hair gets clean in the shower........I like them both......the bath I can always add moisturizers to but the shower is just to clean.........oh well.....bye!

shower. so much more faster/effective. bath makes me go to sleep and i end up all wrinkly.

I would love to have baths everyday lol but i shower everyday and i need a bigger tub lol haha thats life

Signature Image

I don't have a bathtub in my house. ^_^' I think it was taken out in the renovations.

Thus I only have the shower, but I do sneak a dip in the bathtub when I visit my cousin.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Quote by studioI don't have a bathtub in my house. ^_^' I think it was taken out in the renovations.

i pity you. :p

i mean, bubble baths were one of the most important things in my childhood. XD

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I usually take showers. Haven't taken a bath since I was 5 or 6

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

I don't have the time to spend on bathing, I'll stick to 3 showers a day.

Signature Image

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

I'd alternate depending on mood. It's not really time that consuming to take a bath. I'd just do something else while the tub is filling up, then bathe when it's ready.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

i prefer to take showers cause its faster

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.