Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bath or Shower - Minitokyo

Bath or Shower

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

i'd say shower :D saves time and water! :D

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

Lakail

Jedi Master

showers are so much more easier. And they are kinda fun, I guess....

shower. getting soaked for a long time makes my skin all wrinkly.
besides, it saves water. =D

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

both... that's probably why i always took too long in the bathrooms.
usually i took a shower first, wash my hair and stuff so the soap would go away and then jump into the bath and just dozed off... :) :D ^_^'

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Well, I usually take baths, but if I'm in a hurry usually I'll take a shower. It kinda sucks sometimes, because I live in an apartment complex, so I have to wait for the hot water tank to re-fill sometimes (especially if I'm in the middle of taking a bath).

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

lodzio

You're the worst!

shower. cuz its faster :p

Signature

shower, don't have time for bath.

WaCa

WaCa

Solitaire soul...

lol i have a bath but i only take a showa :D
Anyway i change every so often

Signature Image

Proud administrator of the AnimeMangaLovers group!
Bleach-Central proud member!

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

i like baths X3...only time i shower is to wash my hair.....which makes them almost equal^^;;;
and the thing about wasting water...i waste more water with my showers :nya:

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I usually just showers. It is easier.
But when I am tired and want to relax. I will go and take a nice hot bath.

Signature

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

Strange question and yet I'm answering it :)
I would have to say shower, it makes me feel cleaner and its quick, great for showering before school :D

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

koohyuko

Nandeyanen?

Shower. I like to get in quick and out quick, so I can spend more time doing important stuff. I only take baths if I have a lot of time on hand and nothing to do. Plus, I like to save water.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I choose shower. A bath to me is more like a floaded tub with bubbles and all.

Signature Image

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

i say showers

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I take showers to feel clean and baths to relax. Baths don't feel very clean because it's really just sitting in a soup of all the filth that was on your body. If you have a big enough tub, baths are a better activity to do as a couple since two people can't stand under the water of a shower.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I take showers because I don't feel clean if I rinse in bath water. I also have longer hair. You really need spray actions to rinse out the soap.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I only take showers now...I've never taken a bath since I was like...5 or something..=P

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

shower. I aint sitting around in my own filth

I have no choice, I take showers. I don't have that plug thingy for the drain.

Don't pinch me, I'd rather be dreaming.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I don't like the idea of sitting in dirty water. And I'm too impatient and lazy to fill up the tub. So i prefer shower.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

shower cuz if you take a bath and not a shower the dirt gets back on you :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

showers for me. i have only taken a bath once in my life and i didnt feel as clean as when i take showers.

ForceofNature05

ForceofNature05

I'm a girl.

i take showers. bubble baths seem nice when i think about it sometimes but then i think about sitting in my own dirty water...so instead i take a shower! ^_^

Signature Image

Every memory has a soundtrack.

Quote by yakitorishower if im in a hurry or sumtin. bath....only if i have timee to relax

I agree......

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.