Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you could have a superpower... - Minitokyo

If you could have a superpower...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

If you could have any ONE superpower, WHAT would it be, and WHY would you want it?

I would like to be able to fly, because it seems like fun and I'd save money on gas for my car. -_-
hahaha. ^^;

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

if i could have a super power it would be to

mimic
because then i would watch alot of kung fu games and movies and mimic there moves

to dash
so i would be un beatable in combat cant catch or see my moves

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

Will one power want is teliport. Why becuz its fast and easy to go all the places you want in a sec :D

Quote by wind12Will one power want is teliport. Why becuz its fast and easy to go all the places you want in a sec :D

Oooh, good one!
Even better than flying! XD

If I could have a super power it would be... telepathy or maybe or the tlekynesys ( I don't know how spell it!hahahaha XD)

telekinesis. just like professor xavier (except for the wheelchair and the paralyzed legs)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i would NOT want telepathy. then i'll be able to see everyone's wacked out fantasies. real sick crap.

maybe flying? or invisiblity. how fun would that be. :)

the power of ice, but not like the iceman from marvel, i prefer like the iceman from megaman type. especially in summer i would like be cool both literally and also in persona!

AcesHigh521

AcesHigh521

Dance Ren, Dance!

The power to suddenly spawn food. Thatll save money on food ( obviously ). I no wut ur thinking, and NO im NOT gonna use it to end world hunger, cause i'm greedy.

Drakonshie

Drakonshie

is your defilement

ohhh i would want 'clairvoyance' - having the power of discernning objects not present to the senses.

Possibly to read minds. ^_^' Sounds a little silly but sometimes it's easier to be a good friend if you understand more.

- This Free Life Crisis -

masterjesse89

masterjesse89

Master of ALL Things Spiffy

I would want penguin powers.... I mean who wouldnt want to have to waddle everywhere and wear really really spiffy tuxes.

That would be really really cool... oh wait.... Does the Penguin from Batman have penguin powers or is it because he wears a tux? Oh well.... That would be cool

And I love that FOOD power....

And I want to control trees.... people never think That it is the Trees that are bad... um....

I think abour super powers alot and I am paranoid so um.... yea.... tata!

Once I desire something... I cannot undesire it.
I cannot even try to resist. I will desire it until I have it.
But there is no end
No matter how much I take. I still want.

Mikoami

Mikoami

Hiatus-Up by FEB 20 '08

if i could have a super power it would be........
to control water and stuff at wish, that'd be so cool...
or to fly , that would be soo neat
weeeeeee i can fly,
but i can't think of anything else
or have the super power to change my super power anytime i wanted to and as much as i could!
hehehe
=D

Definitely invisibility. The possibilities are like endless with that power :D

Be Free and Masturbate

I already have superpowers, I can type in invisible caps

did youu see that? huh?

didn't think so.

see that? HA! didn't think so. Thankfully I use my powers for good, I fight crime and defend the innocent.

Signature Image

i would like to have the ability of teleportation

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

I would LOVE to have the super-amazing ability to cook a meal for myself.

^_^

Signature

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

i would like the power of Ultimate Destruction.....MUAHAHAHAHA,
so i can kill off people that annoy me a lot XD

Signature

oh wow. teleportation seems popular. hmmm..
my choice would be the ability to disappear n appear.
basically, it's invisiblity.
haha. i find that it's kinda cool.

-------------------- You Know You Love Me --------------------

Shapeshifitng, you could turn into something with incrdeible mind capactiy for telekenesis,
You could become something that could defy gravity. ewll bsically you could become anything you wanted with it's own natural feature. the possibilities are limitless.

Quote by kitsunekagetsu

Quote by wind12Will one power want is teliport. Why becuz its fast and easy to go all the places you want in a sec :D

Oooh, good one! Even better than flying! XD

I will agree on you with that one...
Teleportation is the superpower ever.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

Lore589

Lore589

Lonely Dreamer

I would want to have telekenisis I've always found it to be so amazing I could go without reading a persons mind and it would make easier in a small way :)

I would like the power to be able to blow up the planet by sneezing. I would also like to work at a pepper factory.

I am a self-proclaimed super genius and the future potentate of the universe; you may bow before me if you wish.

Staff

Staff

RIP MT

Do everything by thought. Yes, I am that lazy.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.