Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you could have a superpower... - Minitokyo

If you could have a superpower...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I would like to have the superpower of......so hard to choose!!!!!!! >_< Um.....I want the power of Telekenesis!!! I would love to move things just by thinking of them(Telekenesis? Is that the right name for it?)!!! But I would be an incredibly lazy person then....but telekenesis is cool......but I would also love to fly!!! I don't want to teleport cause then you can't see the sights and everything! Besides, it would be fun to have wings! :D

kireiyuhi

kireiyuhi

Lonely Dancer

ummm....that's a hard one. i think my superpower would either be healing or flying. ^^.

I want to be able to fly. Teleporting would be faster, but you wouldn't be able to have the view, you know? Looking at everything from a bird's eye view. That would be cool.

Don't pinch me, I'd rather be dreaming.

I would want to be able to will whatever i wanted. If I wanted to be somewhere, I would will myself there. If i wanted something, I would will it into existance.

Naturally learn to become invisible

Invulnerability, so that I can't get hurt.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.