Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mkv & ogg - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

can mkv & ogg files be burned as a playable dvd. does anyone know any programs to burn these two file types?

You can use VirtualDubMod to demux it to normal avi.
1. File > Open video file...
2. Video > Direct stream copy
3. Streams > Stream list
Now, select audio streams that you don't need and click on Disable. leave only one audio stream enabled. Disable all subtitle streams. From this window you can also save audio and subtitles as separate files, just select stream and click on Demux.
4. File > Save As...
From drop-down menu select "Audio-Video Interleave" and save file as regular AVI.

mmmmmm i use this program and it have never fail me ^^ DVD Decrypter
a very good program but i have not tray with those codes but you may whant to tray :)

Quote by CrackYou can use VirtualDubMod to demux it to normal avi.
1. File > Open video file...
2. Video > Direct stream copy
3. Streams > Stream list
Now, select audio streams that you don't need and click on Disable.
leave only one audio stream enabled. Disable all subtitle streams. From
this window you can also save audio and subtitles as separate files,
just select stream and click on Demux.
4. File > Save As...
From drop-down menu select "Audio-Video Interleave" and save file as
regular AVI.

all these steps are helpfull except on thing when i save it as an avi file i can't see any subtitles. i would like to save as an avi file with subtitles, don't want t to save as an avi & a subtitle file.

IIRC Nero Recode can burn ogg and mkv files onto DVD's playable in a DVD set top box.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.