Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bringing Back the Dead - Minitokyo

Bringing Back the Dead

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Zombies are now a reality!

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,15739502-13762,00.html

Personally, I don't see this working. But think of how values and human society would change if you could bring someone back, or just keep them from dying so easily. Let's not make this a "for it or not" thread, but more of an analytical one...

Any thoughts?

oh yeah i read that already.. Im against it i suppose. Its just not natural, and those dogs look like they are about to kill someone. And lastly are the dogs really dead then? Maybe clinically dead isnt really dead...

freaky, i hope they don't continue doing this. and i hope they do not try it on humans....
Death is you have to accpet it. i wonder why someone would do that..it's to weird for me. I wonder if those dogs have souls. i believe that every living thing has a soul but would these dogs? because they're but undead.......

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

that is way too freaky, i hope they don't try it on humans :o

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by KeeadoI wonder if those dogs have souls. i believe that every living thing has a soul but would these dogs? because they're but undead.......

You can freeze a body, but I doubt the soul would stay intact. Maybe that's why...

Quote by ameerayoubthose dogs look like they are about to kill someone.

So I'd have to call them dead regardless.

definitely against it. it may help "save lives such as battlefield casualties and victims of stabbings or gunshot wounds" but still.. the equipment won't be at the place where they're at in the 1st place?! they have to be transported to another place where there is the equipment. won't it be too late by then?

-------------------- You Know You Love Me --------------------

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Battlefield I might be able to see. maybe. In the far future, should this be common practice, they might have the facilities avaible but not right on the spot. But damn, then battles/wars would last forever with no loses... O_o

come to think of it, that's kinda true. n everyone wants to revive their loved ones. so won't the world be too crowded? hmmm..

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

There'd have to be guidelines. Under what conditions could someone be revived? But then you get the underground, less-safe people who'd do it for you anyway, for a price... Shady... O_o

oh my god...this is the devil's work... this could mean the end of the world... IT MUST BE SOME hoax!! I DUN believe IT! XO

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

The dead are overrated. I am more concerned with the living

I am invincible!

well, it in the news. hmm..

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

don't worry, they want zombie soldiers on our battlefields... unafraid, unrelenting, obiediant, Tireless subjects due to soulessness.

Quote by ShkiraBattlefield I might be able to see. maybe. In the far future, should
this be common practice, they might have the facilities avaible but not
right on the spot. But damn, then battles/wars would last forever with
no loses... O_o

um what your tissue and organ damage appears to be... u know something like being hit by a shell or being shot in the head with a heavy AP class bullet. Nothing can save a patient smeared all over the place. Never going to be lossless wars, even if we made zombie soliders do our biding.

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

But we have surgeons and doctors to thank for that, So from cloning to bringing back the dead, sometihing baffling to our mind as we know it and from the thousands of zombie movies arent we aware how serious it would be if we could do that? But in other aspects its the first step to Cryogenics (Freesing people in the state of re-animation) and mmaybe it has some good into it but dont know about using them in warfare.

Still playing God will be our own destruction thats what i see it... living, dead or undead.

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Oh my god, I'm definitely against it. If someone is dead you have to accept it...I hope they won't try this on humans. I mean we don't know what the dogs feel like after their revival. Maybe it would make revived humans go insane. The risk is just too big, in my opinion.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

People seem not to be reading the article...it's not bringing people back from the dead....there are millions of people who clinically died who live to tell the tale... I have a friend who was clinically dead from alcohol poisoning in their blood...but he's still alive.... The dogs were only clinically declared dead because their hearts were stopped and not breathing but this is common practice among some difficcult surgerys anyway isn't it??? it's just suspended animation and a perfectly fine practice if they can make it safe and reliable...the only dodgy thing is they way they suggested it be used in warfare....warfare is naturally dodgy and destructive as are humans.... that shouldn't mean the practice should be thrown aside.... I SAY MAKE IT SAFE AND USE IT

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

CPOK

CPOK

Gunbunny

Interesting. This is one step closer to Cryogenic's.

Member of {Ecchi-club} {Perverts-Club} {ComicPartyFans} {Ecchi} {Full-Metal-Panic-Fanatic} {MiniTokyo-Australia}{MT-singles-club }
| Group Moderator of {Military-group}
A bullet may or may not have your name on it, but Naval shells mearly have "To whom it may concern"

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

really great research.. with this we could make :
- hundred Immortal
- hundred fight
- hundred Rage
- hundred war
- hundred death
- hundred zombie

the one who awake from death may receive no soul..

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

-- gone and very much forgotten

Quote by ShkiraZombies are now a reality!
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,15739502-13762,00.html Personally,
I don't see this working. But think of how values and human society
would change if you could bring someone back, or just keep them from
dying so easily. Let's not make this a "for it or not" thread, but more
of an analytical one... Any thoughts?

I think it's a little sensationalism right now. This was done under very, very controlled circumstances, for a limited amount of time. It's not as if you can field drain a car accident victim, etc. It probably would work for only a day or so before "bad things" happen to brain tissue, etc.

--
tuxedotservo
Palpatine for Emperor - Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?
Dancing to the beat of a different drummer, and it's not pretty.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Well, I don't also agree in this. Bringing back a dog from the dead... It looks scary to me...
And if this one will be applied to people... Really scary... :x

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

If you're dead. You're dead. No use in going on with your life when you're revived.

Experiencing death over and over again, would you like that? If you're body was severed in half, would you still live?

Signature

Prevent died??? im not sure... maybe not... because the only certain thing in life is died...yes is scary but if we dont face it someday we wouldnt be humans... we would be zombies... not sure if i want to be turn to one, i want to try to accept that someday i wont be here anymore instead of beliving they can bring me here again, more suffer... more pain...

Prevent died??? im not sure... maybe not... because the only certain thing in life is died...yes is scary but if we dont face it someday we wouldnt be humans... we would be zombies... not sure if i want to be turn to one, i want to try to accept that someday i wont be here anymore instead of beviving they can bring me here again, more suffer... more pain...

Prevent died??? im not sure... maybe not... because the only certain thing in life is died...yes is scary but if we dont face it someday we wouldnt be humans... we would be zombies... not sure if i want to be turn to one, i want to try to accept that someday i wont be here anymore instead of beliving they can bring me here again, more suffer... more pain...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.