Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Death note, wich side are you (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Death note, wich side are you (spoilers)

Tagged under Death Note

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

now that the story is up to ch91,i'll vote for near's side.i really want to see near wins n catch kira.sorry kira supporters^_^

I like the "good" side, and not Light's twisted "good" side. So...I wish L's side would win...eventually (even though L is now gone). But...now there are others who are catching on to Light's schemes, so I'm happy. :)

I love Raito, because this I'm in this side! \o/ I understando Misa-chan...RAito is so Cool and so cold!
But I like so much the L style... I like him....... I'm in both side! \o/
^_^

ueon

ueon

Think outside the class...

Kira, I prefer more of a prodigy than a genius

it's hard to chose...maybe L. coz when L died, i didn't finished reading it..i got bored...

Raito's side all the way. He's managed to outwit L in almost everyway. He almost get's stuck in a corner, Raito, but he finds a little hole and blasts through it with flying colors. He rocks!

Plus, that global justice is awesome. And regarding his killing everyone; To make an omlette...

Intelligent,Cunning and with dreams to make this a better world by making the ultimate sacrifice of becoming evil himself.

I choose Yagami Light's side,

nekogirl333

nekogirl333

Konatic

On Raito's side all the way! He's so evil...yet he wants all good hearted people to be in his new world. Guess he shouldn't be there then haha

L....because....well. I was on his side up until...<_< >_>..."the incident". And now I want his smexy ass avenged. Yeah.

Yea I'm the same with timcanpi. L was the man! I miss that guy... The way he sat and that! But Kira is cool too

I would side with Raito, but when he gets all, "I'm such a badass because I've outwitten everyone again," he gets those creepy evil eyes. I want L's side to win, just so I don't have to feel bad when Raito goes out of his mind.

kira n L? :D hmm.... i like both....both hav incredible intelligent.. ^^"
i dun rily care which side actually... juz i`m crazy when the conflict arise between kira n L....
if i rily need choose then i`m on Kira`s side... ;)

I'll go for L's side... Light is too much of a psycho to appeal to me. While in the beginning i thought he had an interesting idea, right now i think he's completely lost it. o_0;;;

But please tell me WHEN DID HE DIE?! ('L' i mean) ;_; Since i'm not up to date with the manga, this are shocking news to me *sniff*

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I don't know.I've heard a lot of discussions from Death Note, but I never actually have read it before. It sounds like a pretty dark and Gothic manga, but I would like to try it out sometime and see what's it like. I will have to go back to this thread sometime else. I still have to read the manga first! XD

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

ChaosCraZ

ChaosCraZ

-Me Againt myself-

>>> I'm on Raito side. Even though he's an evil now !

Is this an illusion that i have in my heart?

So hard to decide, as both are incredibly intelligent. I'd have to say L. While Light is great at outsmarting people, he's a total machiavellian psycho. L 's just as cool, but now that he died...gah, it's not so interesting anymore.

Raito all the way..
I like his idea of purifying the world

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

I'm on L's side because I think L's cleverer than Light and I like his personality, his action, his brain and everything about him

all hail Kira....some people just don't deserve to live....rapists, murders, tyrants, whoever....wipe them out

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i'm on Kira's side. the good guys look ugly as hell......

Signature

I'm on Near's side!

I always cheered on Kira's side because seeing how he got out of situations was what kept me reading it. I guess that's why I didn't really like how the manga ended. I wish it had ended with the end of the first story arc. That was the most enjoyable one for me, as well as many others, I believe.

Light, Kira prevail \^o^/

L's side of course. Hate Light to the guts - he is just an arrogant and heartless SOAB trying to play God. If he really is so righteous, he need not kill off the police :P

DN's ending cheer me up so much.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.