Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Death note, wich side are you (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Death note, wich side are you (spoilers)

Tagged under Death Note

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

I was definitely for Raito all the way. I believe that this world can only be cleansed by a god-like human judge who can clearly discern between right and wrong without his judgement being clouded by things like 'conscience' and 'morals.' Raito had it all down pat. His actions should not have been judged according to L's (and Nia's, and their side's) idea of righteousness, since it is their mentalities that allow true evil to run rampant in our society today. I believe Raito could have recreated this world today as something better, because he had a pure heart. His actions were neither right nor wrong; they were divine.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I'm on L's side. I think what Raito is doing is right but in a wrong way. I don't know...he's smart but what he's doing is wrong. Criminals should die or stay in jail. He doesn't have to go kill them with the notebook.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

L side of course...Raito was too harsh and L always calm, cautious, and thinkful...I think L was better than Raito somehow...

I'll stick with L........beause he's better than Raito.......pity that L dies.... T_T

Kira.
XD
But i preferred it when Light was without the deathnote and on L's side.
XD

i'm on L's side( whay does he have to die)

i'm on L's side, light isl evil and phsycotic!

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Quote by slashreaperI was definitely for Raito all the way. I believe that this world can only be cleansed by a god-like human judge who can clearly discern between right and wrong without his judgement being clouded by things like 'conscience' and 'morals.' Raito had it all down pat. His actions should not have been judged according to L's (and Nia's, and their side's) idea of righteousness, since it is their mentalities that allow true evil to run rampant in our society today. I believe Raito could have recreated this world today as something better, because he had a pure heart. His actions were neither right nor wrong; they were divine.

Oh the almighty reason, Im with you slashreaper.
To be honest, this world can only be cleansed in that way. We protect persons who have done wrong, and they continue to do it too. If they dont die, what will happen? -_-. Well, more will be born and criminals will increase. If someone doesnt finish them off they will live for quite some time.
Its said that raping and those other stuff have been decreased when they show a photo of the criminal. Who wants to be known all over the world? At least I dont. If we finish them off directly, we wont have that kind of stuff at all. (this sounds cruel like hell, I know. But this is what I belive. And its not really like that the world will change just because some persons thinks like this. Peace out)
/afaT

Signature Image

OOOOOOOO.......... Hard to choose. Light is goood since hes smart but L is great to since hes like a super detective. I choose both sides. Greedy arent i. HAHAHAHA!

Light's side. I wouldn't want to get on his bad side!

I'm definitely on L's side! He is a main hero in the story, though not the main character...XD Without his action, the evil Light will rule all over the world easily and become the most cruel dictator on earth...>_<

I know that Light's idealism is good. But it seems that Light is more obsessed to become "god". The existence of the notebook in his hands and his idealism accumulated that crazy obesession.

Nickisherenow

SaRiteNite

raito is this bored guy who goes around playing god....not my choice. i dont like the rest too....except L =D

Silent Warfare is my kind of war. Why? Because no one innocent gets hurt.

Terrorists aren't silent though. Bastards

As cute and cuddley as L is, Raito is so cunning and devious.

Quote by ShorbinPlus, that global justice is awesome. And regarding his killing everyone; To make an omlette...

O.o what about making hamburgers? But anyhow, I take kira's side, I have been on it forever, its a shame L dies, I liked the way he sat in the chair constantly eating. Go Kira! I've felt that all criminals should die too so he has my full support.
~death

(""\O.O/"")-"meow"

FrankyFeng

FrankyFeng

Welcome to my personal palace

Definitely with L

To face every day with a big smile

i choose l lawliet.... because L had deduced that Light was Kira upon their first encounter, but could not accuse him without any concrete evidence. Even when all evidence apparently proved his theory to be incorrect, and even when Light could not remember his deeds as Kira when he renounced his Death Note's ownership and willingly dedicated himself to collaborate on the investigations, L still suspected him. However L could not prove his guilt, and in Chapter 58, Light tricks Rem into killing L for his own personal gain, making her believe that she must kill him for the sake of Misa's life. L's last sight before death is Light triumphantly smiling over his defeated rival, and in his last moment he confirms to himself that he had been right all along.http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/CHARO_CHACHA/1173685941417.gif

Both sides have their own sense of justice. Light follows the old "an eye for an eye" law while L follows the modern laws. Light is more like a vigilante which makes L look like the true justice but today's laws are full of loopholes which makes Light's justice seem appropriate. It's hard to pick a side so I'll just join Ryuk in watching people move about their world and enjoy the show. ^_^'

Up untill L was ----- I liked both light n L

But as soon as L left us ---- I want to kill Light I will never forgive him for what he has done !

I still love both of them though letz not forget Near ... sooo kawaii ;)

i'm with yagami raito's side. his goal was for the good of humanity.

Ah ... Im RAITO'S side. go raito . kill everyone!

hmmm ive never really thought about it but i guess im on Raito/Light's side. his intentions were good and in real life if there was a kira. he world would be a better place i guess ^^

I'm on Near his side :D

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5934/untitled1xl1.png

I'm on Light's, can't really help it. Insanity is just so damn cool.

I was on L's side all along :)

Quote by timcanpiI can't chose one. After L die, I feel bored with Death note. None side important.

That is exactly what I felt after episode 24, all the mental challenges and tension seemed to vanish after L's death. What was left was the lonely Light, his twisted brain, and dirty Mafia-like works. ~_~

Quote by Lyro
L's side of course. Hate Light to the guts - he is just an arrogant and heartless SOAB trying to play God. If he really is so righteous, he need not kill off the police :P
DN's ending cheer me up so much.

Plus hid father Lyro-San! I was boiling in anger on the final spisode when he spoke garbage about his father. I would have shot him twice as much as he did receive. And yes, I never thought there comes a time that I get happy with a protagonist's death. But I was glad with Kira (Light's) end. His final moments were one of those very infrequent times that I liked him. He saw L before he died; I guess despite of their rivalry, L was among those rare people that he truely endeared in his life, whether he realized it or not.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.