Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Death note, wich side are you (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Death note, wich side are you (spoilers)

Tagged under Death Note

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

of course i will be at L side.HEHE....

Id be on Light's side. The reason can pretty much be squeezed down to: L's side are one faced cops, and Kira's side is... more.... interesting.

Quote by alminaRaito... he's the hero after all... the good guy... ^_^

What?! Light is most definitely not the good character here. His reasons for killing and the way he did that was wrong. He was not a good guy who tried to kill all bad people, he was a bored and morally troubled young genius with a diabolic inclination towards cowardly acts of killing who ended up being a mass murderer [...]

If I would have to choose I would definitely be on L's side without hesitations. He believes in truth and law. He made his goal in life to uncover and bring to the light of justice the tricksters that played with human live and expected to get away with it. No matter what his flaws might be I believe his actions are well intentioned and he is not a man who has the audacity to consider himself god. Light must burn in hell for taking the decision to become god and judge all humankind by his laws. Such an action is unforgivable and characteristic to a psychopath just like Light Yagumi was.
Or at least, that is my opinion.

I'm definitely on L's side

I'm definitely on L's side. i also felt that after L died, the show kinda lost excitement.

I'm on Near's side.I think he was the only one who didn't act like an hippocrite

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

I choose Light even thought he is evil I think his doing the right thing*^^*

darkdecember

darkdecember

"Love and Peace!"

L is the true justice of the show he is more righteous than light or mello

sigimg

L represents the way justice should be, determined through hard logic and concrete evidence.

Light represents the justice we want, immediate and satisfactory.

There are imperfections on both sides, but I think L's side is the best side. Crimes and violence decreased not because people became better but because they lived in fear of Kira's judgment. Towards the end of the series people threatened to put each other's names on the internet for Kira to judge.People have a right to live without fear and know that if they did something wrong the punishment won't be excessive or cruel.

Unfortunately for Light, he can go to neither heaven nor hell for eternity. Neither can Misa or Mitami or Higuchi. That is the punishment they deserve.

Light ofcourse.. hahaha.. I'm evil. XD

light in my opinion, was doin exactly waht should be done..he judged only the criminals and people he saw as bad..L made the assumption taht if there were no longer criminals, he would judge innocent..bullshit..Light had a perfect vision on humanity and should not have been challenged..L paid the price when he messed with light...and if it wasnt for mikami (that idiot) Light would have won, and there would have been a perfect world..lol, Light rocks..Ryuk too ;P

L for me, all the way. He's an incredible character. I like Raito at first, but after a while, as he went of with is unjust killings, I lost interest in him.

puraimu

puraimu

2D Loli & Pettan Lover

Even though we can make all darkness gone by choosing Raito's side, I prefer L's side to Raito's. In the end Raito is just a crazy person punished by GOD.

fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru

I agree with timcanpi. I was interested in the show until L died. I choose L's side because he didn't have the death note and still made Light afraid.

I'm definitely on Lights side, he kicks ass.

i choose L...

but after he's dead, you don't have too much to choose from.

merged: 04-09-2008 ~ 11:41am
anyway, Near and Mello kinda suck compared to Light and L T_T

Light was the ultimate..L was noob, but srsly if it wasnt for mikami, light would have won..and there would have been a perfect world no doubt

L's side forever!

Raito/Light. I get his logic, and I support him!

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

L of course,Light is insane even though he s got a clear mind to realize what s going on.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i really like L- but i like Light just as much as L. Both of them were really outstanding in their own ways.
But i like Light's idea... although i agree with L's opinion on Kira and that Deathnote is unjust. i don't think justice is always the best solution and not all unjust matters are wrong/ evil.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I choose the side of L. el he/she is the guy, very intelligent. Raito wants to give one of God + of that he doesn't have anything.

I definitely choose L's side. He is the true face of justice. Light has lost the capability to distinguish right for wrong, he considers himself to be the supreme judge, that is absurd. Nobody can so easily decide who can live and who must die. Furthermore, Light wasn't using the death note for justice since the beginning, he was only interested in his own psychopathic self. As a contrast, L played, more or less, by the rules. And in the end, gave everything on behalf of justice. Long Live L!

I would like to say Light's side at the beginning, partially because of his desire to use it for good, but also because we were first introduced to him as the protagonist. However, as the series moved on, I was more on L's side.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.