Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you tell me your Hobbies & Interests - Minitokyo

Can you tell me your Hobbies & Interests

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I just want to know more about you guys. ^ ^ Me, my hobbies & interests are playing videogames, watching anime, drawing, internet surfing. My hobbies are very common ^_^;
How about you?

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Bakit gusto mo bang maglevel-up ng sobrang bilis? Alam mo bang may rules na nagsasabing bawal gumawa ng mga who, what, when and where na mga threads? At alam mo bang may ganito ng thread? At alam mo bang broad masyado ang topic mo.... pwedeng hobbies na lang o kaya interest?

Kapag may nakahalata sayo, isang babala na yun. At binabaha mo rin yung forums ng spam mo. Pangalawa na yun. At kapag nagkaroon ka ng pangatlo... bai bai!!!

Kita mo yung maliit na input field sa sulok sa taas? May silbi yan, gamitin mo...

Okay back to your question. I have many hobbies and interest I could go on forever telling ya'll about it.

Okay I'll mention one. I love to rap and perform on stage.

Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Quote by jakulito Okay I'll mention one. I love to rap and perform on stage.

Good on ya! God...you must have lots of confidence. ^_^'

Hmm, same here, I love to draw. Actually, that kind of subsided after a month of taking art for school. The teacher made us draw hammers for a month. >.<
Ever since watching anime and reading manga, I've been stuck on it. Call it an addiction. Yeah, and all this wouldn't have happened if I didn't have a computer so another hobbie would be surfing the world wide web. :)
Next up is music. I can't live without music. I have to listen to it when doing work, as it helps me to concentrate. I play the violin so I practise as often as I can. I'm dreaming of becoming a professional one day. (Note: I said dreaming) >_<

...and loads other more, but I won't name them all. Otherwise I'll be here all night. ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

malay ko ba na bawal yun, sorry na ^ ^

Quote by jakulitoBakit gusto mo bang maglevel-up ng sobrang bilis? Alam mo bang may rules na nagsasabing bawal gumawa ng mga who, what, when and where na mga threads? At alam mo bang may ganito ng thread? At alam mo bang broad masyado ang topic mo.... pwedeng hobbies na lang o kaya interest?
Kapag may nakahalata sayo, isang babala na yun. At binabaha mo rin yung forums ng spam mo. Pangalawa na yun. At kapag nagkaroon ka ng pangatlo... bai bai!!!
Kita mo yung maliit na input field sa sulok sa taas? May silbi yan, gamitin mo...
Okay back to your question. I have many hobbies and interest I could go on forever telling ya'll about it.
Okay I'll mention one. I love to rap and perform on stage.

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

ako, my hobbies r playing video games, watching tv, and sparring w/ a REAL KATANA(no joke)

5D's Caption: Vol.1

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by Wslasherako, my hobbies r playing video games, watching tv, and sparring w/ a REAL KATANA(no joke)

Do you actually think I'll fall for that? A katana weighs more than a child, you must be talking about a kodachi...

Quote: Good on ya! God...you must have lots of confidence.

Thanks... but it's more like overconfidence. But I feed of the crowd and that makes me very happy.

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Heheh... double posted dude!!!

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

paano mo nagagawa yon bro?

Quote by jakulitoHeheh... double posted dude!!!

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by DarkIngrampaano mo nagagawa yon bro?

Quote by jakulitoHeheh... double posted dude!!!

It was an accident. And I don't know how to exactly do a double-post...

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Is that true? ?_?

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

my hobbies are Dueling, talking with friends, surfin the internet, hangin' out on MT, playin video games, Drawing Chibi Art, and riding my bike...

Signature Image

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I like yu-gi-oh too.

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianmy hobbies are Dueling, talking with friends, surfin the internet, hangin' out on MT, playin video games, Drawing Chibi Art, and riding my bike...

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Hobbies...

Burning anything and anyone combustile, killing and drinking blood from the flesh of my victims, and playing with my toy bombs... want me to try it on your office? Jokes!!!

Video games is my most fave hobby but I stop due to some legal reasons...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I like yu-gi-oh too.

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianmy hobbies are Dueling, talking with friends, surfin the internet, hangin' out on MT, playin video games, Drawing Chibi Art, and riding my bike...

my hobbies and interests huh? i'm sure it wouldn't hurt to share.
well i don't have that much variety but i like: reading, writing, drawing
mmoprg, Japanese Culture, videogames, Anime/manga, sword fighting,
woodsmithing, making music and that's about all i can think of at the moment.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

slashing my victims with my blades are also my hobbies (joke) XP

Quote by Keeadomy hobbies and interests huh? i'm sure it wouldn't hurt to share.
well i don't have that much variety but i like: reading, writing, drawing
mmoprg, Japanese Culture, videogames, Anime/manga, sword fighting,
woodsmithing, making music and that's about all i can think of at the moment.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I like to draw and make wallpapers. I'm also interested in science especially astronomy. I like to look at the stars and planets...

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Some of my hobbies and general interests are playing on my PS2, (and since I'vr got Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, I've been doing that a lot. XD ) writing short and long stories, which I am also currently writing a rather long one, and a pretty obvious one, browsing the internet. XD I also seem to like quiet places.. oO Don't ask, it's one of my wierd traits. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

newtype2010

newtype2010

nightmare ghost

well let's see: playing videogames , writing stories, watching anime and visiting minitokyo to chat with you guys

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Well, let's take a look:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/2232/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/5348/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/6367/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/7408/
I'm just trying to help. Have you ever heard of the search box?

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Probably reading and writting.

EDIT: and manga/anime of course ^_^'

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

shijiroken

shijiroken

Angel that finds his "Heaven"

stare the wall, ceiling... reading some books...

Heaven

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

internet surfing gaming drawing and eating
those are things i do often but almost everyday i do something different

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by soujiokitaWell, let's take a look:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/2232/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/5348/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/6367/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/7408/
I'm just trying to help. Have you ever heard of the search box?

I already told him about those... apparently he does not understand how the search box works...

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.