Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you tell me your Hobbies & Interests - Minitokyo

Can you tell me your Hobbies & Interests

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Napaka KJ niyo namang dalawa ^ ^ alam ko yan 'no. Gusto ko sa 'kin yung reply at hindi sa iba. ^ ^

Quote by jakulito

Quote by soujiokitaWell, let's take a look:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/2232/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/5348/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/6367/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/7408/
I'm just trying to help. Have you ever heard of the search box?

I already told him about those... apparently he does not understand how the search box works...

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Sugapa!!! Supot pare... hindi supot. Nakamamatay ang plastic pare. Alam mo ba yun, ang hirap huminga sa loob ng plastic. Nakaamoy ka na ba ng nasusunog na plastic, puking ina pare... ang baho, baho, baho...

Eh kung sunugin kaya kita....

Okay... so we're KJs. That can inferred to as my hobby. So add it to my list. But rapping and performing is still my priority.

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by jakulitoSugapa!!! Supot pare... hindi supot. Nakamamatay ang plastic pare. Alam mo ba yun, ang hirap huminga sa loob ng plastic. Nakaamoy ka na ba ng nasusunog na plastic, puking ina pare... ang baho, baho, baho...
Eh kung sunugin kaya kita....
Okay... so we're KJs. That can inferred to as my hobby. So add it to my list. But rapping and performing is still my priority.

Nobody can understands me. I'm difficult to understand.

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

My hobbies and interest:
>Draw anime
>Watch TV/anime
>Surf the net
>Applying my own artificial henna tatoo on my left hand (masaya ang maglagay ng tatoo sa kamay lalo na pag bored ka! yun ang tinatawag na art!)
>sleep-zzz....
>to be around my friends

Hehe... ^_^'

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

What the heck happened to your sorrow and hatred crap that you stole from Ken? Got yourself one heck of suit when yousteal Ken's lines... ehehe

Yeah you're pretty hard to understand.

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Back to the topic of this thread. I like to listen in any anime sad songs. They really suits to my life.

Quote by jakulitoWhat the heck happened to your sorrow and hatred crap that you stole from Ken? Got yourself one heck of suit when yousteal Ken's lines... ehehe
Yeah you're pretty hard to understand.

Quote by DarkIngramI just want to know more about you guys. ^ ^ Me, my hobbies &amp; interests are playing videogames, watching anime, internet surfing. My hobbies are very common ^_^; How about you?

Same here! I also love reading mangas, mags and books, singing, writing, collecting anime stuff and playing instruments.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by DarkIngrampaano mo nagagawa yon bro?

Quote by jakulitoHeheh... double posted dude!!!

Haay, ang tao talaga pag ignorante sa world of web programming. . .

Iho, double posting happens when data on a web form was submitted twice of more. . .
This always happen when the page failed to load while the data entered was sent to the MT server successfully. . .

Sabi ko sayo paturo ka sakin web programming. . .

Nwayz. . .

My hobby? Dating Girls. . . I love going out with cute girls and having a good conversation with. . .
Tapos nood kami sa lazy boy cinema.

Ano pa? wag na, girl ka ba?

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by DarkIngrampaano mo nagagawa yon bro?

Quote by jakulitoHeheh... double posted dude!!!

Haay, ang tao talaga pag ignorante sa world of web programming. . .
Iho, double posting happens when data on a web form was submitted twice of more. . .
This always happen when the page failed to load while the data entered was sent to the MT server successfully. . .
Sabi ko sayo paturo ka sakin web programming. . . Nwayz. . .
My hobby? Dating Girls. . . I love going out with cute girls and having a good conversation with. . .
Tapos nood kami sa lazy boy cinema. Ano pa? wag na, girl ka ba?

you're playboy ^ ^

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

anything related to anime is my hobby and interest nothing else interest me than that :) :) :)

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Playing video games. Also DND and other role playing (Marvel Heros) on the weekends, when I'm not out exploring Japan. I love trying new foods and chillin at the onsen! =^_^=

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

Hmm. I guess gunpla (gundam models), video games, japanese import music, watching anime, and drawing girl (why can't I get better?). Oh, and posting on forums or surfing the web for new gundam walls :).

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

moastly just my computer and my anime/manga but i tap into my weapon training and games for phisical exersize or just cooking......i love cooking (^ ^)......

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

this thread aint bad sir jakulito. at least INgram is thinking of possible topics that might prove really interesting to MT members. **defeding Ingram**

well then Onii-chan my hobbies and interests includes reading books, writing poems and short stories, daydreaming and writing almost anything. im also fond in playing Gunbound and playing guitar. gee what else.... **thinking**

i also enjoyed watching people from a distance and go to tall places where i can see the view.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

My hobbies hmm drawing, playing video games, Magic the Gathering, Anime, and cars

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Nice hobbies, angel. ^ ^ Thanks for defending me. ^ ^

Quote by angelrheathis thread aint bad sir jakulito. at least INgram is thinking of possible topics that might prove really interesting to MT members. **defeding Ingram**
well then Onii-chan my hobbies and interests includes reading books, writing poems and short stories, daydreaming and writing almost anything. im also fond in playing Gunbound and playing guitar. gee what else.... **thinking**
i also enjoyed watching people from a distance and go to tall places where i can see the view.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.