Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problems with firefox - Minitokyo

Problems with firefox

page 1 of 1 6 total items

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

I have loads of extensions in firefox. Last night i got a few new one but I didn't like them so i clicked uninstall. It say's now that they wil be uninstalled after firefox is restarted so i shut it down, al of the windows. But its stil there. Even when i reïstalled ff and restarted my computer. Now the question: How can i fix this. I am willing to delete whole firefox but i have a lot of bookmakrs that i don't want to lose. Is there a way to save them?

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

The extension Bookmark Backup could help you
Homepage
But I'd try starting FF in safemode first. It opens a "naked" FF without the extensions activated and so it might help you find the problem.

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

I have made a back-up and uninstalled firefox and the whole map in program files. But when I install it again everything is there including the extensions that i wanted out. THer stil saying the same. Starting up in safe mode didn't help.

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

make sure you delete the firefox profile, then uninstall + reinstall

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

What profile? Where do you do that?

I you have xp the profile can be foun here:

Drive:\Documents and Settings\username\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xxxxxxxx.default\
(Drive = system drive) (xxxxxxxx = 8 random characters)

Just put everything in that directory in a zip file and you're good to go.

Proud member of [ElfenLeid Junkies] and [ForceFirefox]

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.