Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 any help on Restore default page? - Minitokyo

any help on Restore default page?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

hi i need help to get my thing back to default. does anyone heere can help me solve this problem? to see the problem u need to click on my avater to link to my space.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Just remove all the html that you added. That should do it.

Signature

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

i tried that but it won't update for some reason

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Try doing the following:
Under Customize Userpage: Content, hit the "Insert default XML template" button (alternatively you can hit the "Clear" button) and save.
Under Customice Userpage: Layout, click on "Default skin".
Make sure to clear your cache before you refresh the page so you don't see an old version of the page.

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

hm doesn't work...
i know when u select the clear button and then try pressing the DONE button. it seems to not accepting the command of saving.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

I still have the wintery skin... ...I know this was said to be a bug, but did it ever get fixed?

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

clear your browser's cache first then try it again.. pm me if you need more help. i encountered that problem, only the other way aorund, i was uploading a new userpage but it just doesn't work, not until i cleared my browser's cache and then re-uploaded it, then the whole damn thing worked..

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by lapukclear your browser's cache first then try it again.. pm me if you need
more help. i encountered that problem, only the other way aorund, i was
uploading a new userpage but it just doesn't work, not until i cleared
my browser's cache and then re-uploaded it, then the whole damn thing
worked..

I did that, and nuked my cookies. ...No effect. ...My homepage isn't the only one either. ...I still see a winter skin for all of the MT default pages. ....Or do we still use the winter skin?

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

never mind now i manage to solve the problem

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

How did you solve the problem?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.