Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 'Wings of Words' as 4th G. Seed Destiny OP. Good or bad choice ? - Minitokyo

'Wings of Words' as 4th G. Seed Destiny OP. Good or bad choice ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

As most of the Gundam Seed Destiny fans already know, 'Wings of Words' performed by CHEMISTRY will be the 4th OP song to the serie. But do you think it's as good as the other GSD opening songs, or is it better, or isn't it going to be a great succes? So what's your opnion ?

I think it's a nice song; but if it's going to be a great OP theme for GSD, hmmm ???

( haven't heard it yet ? You can find it on www.g-seed.com )

Signature Image

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

The song is nice. But I can't imagen it as an opening yet... I find it a bit too slow... It could fit Destiny perfectly anyway... who knows :)
I'll have to wait and see!

By the way, just noticed, there is a thread about this already...

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

yes , you true ^^v ,i can't image for op4 GSD T_T

Signature

Well the way that they made the op. is moves kinda slow. Slower then the others. But then again alot of people dont like it has much as other ops. so dont feel alone out there.

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

When I first heard of Chemistry singing for the 4th OP song, I was actually very excited... but knowing this group don't often sing a fast-paced song, I wondered how the song can fit the series.

i won't say it's a good or bad choice... maybe we don't feel comfortable at first, but we eventually get use to it. I like the song anyway :)

Movin'...

i hated it. they sounded kind of g@y. sound just like they haven't eat for a week or even a month. sound so erengyless, sound like a girl. It's the worse OP to me. EVER!

Quote by jackie-lynbut knowing this group don't often sing a fast-paced song, I wondered how the song can fit the series.

agree, the song doesn't even match or fit the OP, the background is all the fighting senses, butthe song is so low-beat. =.= just not my style or any gundam styles.

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

I think it would be great as an ending song... not as an opening song.. it's all right for an ending song to be slow but an opening song being slow doesn't seem right. All the other ops are kinda energetic..

Quote by aiyjaii hated it. they sounded kind of g@y.

quoted for truth

if its going to be a long shot, im still going to take it, and trust my aim that it hits
Signature

I love the song...it sounds classy in a sense. It to me gives a vision of professionalism (if thats a word) in their job as people in the military. I wish i could find the download somewhere.

\(^o^)/

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

don't like the song, since it can't pace with the OP animation.. too slow

Signature

EVERLAST

Wild spectrum

it doesnt sound so bad, but it wasnt a good idea to put it as a GSD opening imo.

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

at first i really didnt like the song, but i downloaded it and listened to it more, it kinda just grew on me hehehe xD i enjoy listening to it now, but as a opening song i dont think it was a great choice, ending...for sure =]

RavenEros

RavenEros

No dark but me,no light but mine

ya for the op song its sure quite dont match the gundam seed or destiny because all early op song is quite fast.

I really like the song
i can listen to it like almost 10 times every time i watch an episode hehehe
though its slow but i still like it

iarly

iarly

Anime Lover

That was not such a good idea in my opinion... unless they want to change the beat in the opnening songs... too late for that now, I think. Don't get me wrong, I do like the song, but Wings of words doesn't sound like a Gundam Seed/Destiny opening at all.

Signature Image

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

All Gundam Seed Destiny posts go here:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/27528/

Do NOT create other threads in the future revolving around Gundam Seed Destiny.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

It is aweful.... aweful.

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

Haha, looks like this an old thread, well first I think it sucks too, but after seeing the 4th OP, I think it is quite nice.

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

It dosn't sound seedish. It just doesn't fit the seed genre.

good too

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by SoulScholarAll Gundam Seed Destiny posts go here:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/27528/
Do NOT create other threads in the future revolving around Gundam Seed Destiny.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.