Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 when(age) do u plan on getting married?? - Minitokyo

when(age) do u plan on getting married??

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

so.....when do u plan on getting married and haf kids?? :D:D
i plan to get married around..the age of 24-28
and have kids...when im at least 30 XD XD
anyone care to share??

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

before 30

Whenever the time comes. Hopefully before the age of 30. But I just don't want to go out and find someone to marry. I want to know I'll be with that person for years and years to come. Just not to end it after a year ot two of being together.

Signature

before 30 for me too. Good point Vivi01 :)

~Absorb All Awesome Anime~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

errr... never...?
lol I can't imagen myself married. I love kids and all but I don't believe in everlasting love...

But I guess that even I can fall in love, who knows? OX

25 is a good age to marry and get children

Yuria

Yuria

Perverted Fangirl

I don't think that i'll marry someone,because for me marriage is not that important at all.I mean - it's just signing in a peace of paper that you love somebody.I don't think i have to do that to prove the one i love that i really love him.Besides,if something happens you'll want divorce and then all the trouble begins -_-''
But if my (future)husband insists i'll marry him.That will happen when i'll be around 28-30 years old ^_^'

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

About 22-24, not too early and not too late, I guess. And children ehm shortly after marriage maybe.

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

Oh man! I don't know, I even don't think of marriage now ^_^' I'm 20 (yeah...-_-) and I don't have a boyfriend or something yet :P and kids? I hate them!!...Okay maybe not hate but I don't like them (those little monsters :/)...
And I think that Yuria has right :)

Quote by YuriaI don't think that i'll marry someone,because for me marriage is not that important at all.I mean - it's just signing in a peace of paper that you love somebody.I don't think i have to do that to prove the one i love that i really love him.Besides,if something happens you'll want divorce and then all the trouble begins

If You love someone and your life looks ok with this person then why change it? And marriage it's just a paper...And yes If in marriage something goes wrong you must get divorce, if you are in "free relationship" you say "bye, it was fun, but I can't no longer be with you" or something :P
This is my opinion (don't hit me ^^')

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

trance2

trance2

Sakura Collector

I really dunno... When I'm ready, I guess. But, I'd want to have a child as soon as possible, and hopefully it'd be a daughter. I don't have a sister, so it'd help, I guess... Plus, I just want a daughter anyways. XD

Signature

You are Windows Milennium Edition. You're a complete spaz, and you know it, but somehow your cuteness and good nature have made you the most popular.

I´m not sure yet... my boyfriend want the kids before his 30 :P but with all the things to do before that im not sure yet...

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I think that never, because I do not like the idea of to marry and to have got kids... :) and I am too young for I think in this.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Hopefully before 30, but I though I'll ever merry :sweat:

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

SakuraX

SakuraX

[Kimi ga ore no mamoru]

I'd have to say before 30 also but older than 20. ^_^'

Believe it once more...
Signature

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Just like a spam post... between 25 and 30... that's a good age... yeah yeah... ;)

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

When I get out of college.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103

layer 11: INFORNOGRAPHY

I don't think one should set a particular goal for when to get married. When you find the right person, you'll know, and you may be 18, or 25, or 50. To set such a goal for yourself may lead to trapping yourself in unrealistic expectations, or worse, a relationship that will ultimately prove to be nothing more than a waste of life and energy. ...Not to rag on the posters in this forum (that's not my intention at all), just wanted to offer my views.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

around 28-32, not earlier, kids come later, after at last 2 years of marriage, but hopefully 2 or 3 ^_^

This doesnt have anything to do with that sorry.

But does anybody know where I can get some anime/manga avatar??? Sorry I'm not bright
-sincerely
A lost little boy. :(

oh yeah I'll probably get married at around 25 :)

maybe when around 22 to 25..im 19 and my mom get merried at my age, but im still too young yet to think on that and not out of school (yes i am stupid for school)...but i could never see myself getting merried to anyone....i dont know why, its always been my childhood dream, idk, maybe i have bad experince with guys even tho i do love my boyfriend verry much that i will say "yes" if he ever asks.....but love can still stab you in the back :sweat:

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Never.
I'm like a leaf in the wind. My destination is uncertain ad my life goes ahead randomly.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

All of you want to wait until 20-30 but if I had a choice I would get married right now. I don't think age matters, as long as you feel you and your partner are ready then you should do it. Love is a very complex thing, and it really does cloud your vision. Its only when you meet the right person (and I know I have), then you see what you want and when you want it.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

me?! i think i want to get married pretty young.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.