Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HAPPY CANADA DAY TO ALL!!!! - Minitokyo

HAPPY CANADA DAY TO ALL!!!!

page 1 of 1 23 total items

happy canada day to those who r canadian and those who r not! :D :D
*hands out drinks to everyone*
let's celebrate
*waves canadian flag*
yayyyyy!!

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

yea!!!!!!! XD me too! though im not old enough to drink >.>....XD
but still its a holiday!

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Salutes with the RCMP and uncurls the flag**

Yes, yes, just for today, I too wish everyone else a happy July the 1st, which obviously clearly stands as Canada Day for all those fellow Canadians out there. Yaya! **Waves it up in succession**

Have a lot of fun watching the fireworks. **Giggles** I know I will.
**Chugs more root beer along the way**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

There's a Canada day.. cool.. ^^ Happy Canada Day to all ^^

Signature

Happy Canada Day to everyone as well! ^^

i can't wait to see some some fire works tonight...

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Heya, how are you? Well, probably fine b'cause it's Canada Day ^_^ So have a Happy Canada Day, have a lot of fun, ... and many many more things XD
We Belgians have to wait until the 21st of July to celebrate our National Holiday; but hey, you can be sure we're going to celebrate it good :D
Well, see yah some other time ^_~ Ciao

Signature Image

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

YAY! Kary and Wintersleep are from Canada! Thankyou for some music that isn't lame!

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

Happy Canada Day everyone !!!!!!! X3
ooo root bear xD
fireworks=___= you guys are lucky...i live too far..well not that far..but can't go see them...
Have fun watching the fireworks X3

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I'm not Canadian, but happy Canada Day to everyone who are. Have fun!

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Happy Canada day!!!!! canada rulez WE R THE ONLY peacekeeping nation THAT doesn't like war and also getting drunk tonite woot woot ilove this day

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Yay! Happy Canada Day!! And celebrate we shall! *brings out the cake and candles* Aww..our "little" country is 138 years old today. *waves flag along with everyone else* And yep, anticipated highlight of the day ~ fireworks!! ^^

hmm..what are you celebrating? what does Canada Day stand for? excuse my ignorance...

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

For the Canadians in the house...have fun today! My girlfriend is from Canada, so I better celebrate with you all.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Mikoami

Mikoami

Hiatus-Up by FEB 20 '08

happy canada day!!!!!!!!! whohoooooo lol sorry i'm hyper
we were saying out national anthem in school the other day (but schools overy now its summer holidays!) and it made me feel so good being a canadian singing it...while other people where shouting but anyways happy canada DAY!

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

so its canada day eh?
yes!! canada rules today is our day yahoo1...XD
happy halidays to all of us xocanada

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

hikago

hikago

@_@ Waffles!!!

Quote by SharinganKnighthmm..what are you celebrating? what does Canada Day stand for? excuse my ignorance...

On July 1st, 1867, the British North America Act came into effect which joined several provinces into what is now present-day Canada. This allowed the formation of a central government and the creation of Canada as a separate country, apart from the British Empire.
Well thats just a quick blurb, a lot more actually happened, but if you _really_ want to know, look it up on wikipedia.org or google ^^;

Anyways... happy canada day!!! Hurray for being Canadian!! XD

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

I'm not a canadian either, but I'm glad there is such a day. Ty hikago for ur explanation ^^

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

God, I have how toronto has the lamest celebrations for it. The only thing that's suppose to be any good is the fireworks. But ya, other than that, Happy B-day to Canada and my fellow inhabitants.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

go canada
i love canada. hope you have a good time. whooooooooooooooooooooooooo lets party!!!!!!!!!

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

happy canada day.
i wasted my whole morning because my sister need to dance at the stupid celebration, and I need to drive her. Grrrr

Signature

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I AM canadian!!!!!!!!! :D
Happy Canada Day ya'll !!!!!
Hehehehe were 1 year old!!!!
*starts to dance arond the room*
Wooooooo................................
*starts to yell pointlessly*
Phew I feel better, but seriously
folks, have a Happy Canada Day
and if ur not Canadian, Have A Good
Day!!!

Loves Ya'll,
Moonbaby

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well, i'm from Quebec's countryland, so there wasn't much celebrating, but still happy Canada day XD (yes i'm 15 min. late, but... oh well i only just noticed this thread >.<)

GO canada. so much cooler than the US.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.