Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy-Bday Dans~!!! - Minitokyo

Happy-Bday Dans~!!!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Hey Hey another Bday at mt now ~!
Yes it's 2 july(now in indonesia) and.....it's the birthday of our GREAT friend and member of MT
and do you know who?????????? yup~! your right......it's:
Dans!

Congratulations Dans~!

*takes the cake out and gives Dans a big big present*
hey hey dans, I'm wishing you a great B-day and may all your wishes come true =D~!
Happy B-day

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Well, it's still July 1st where I am, but nevertheless, Happy Birthday Dans!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/Iyasis/birthday1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/Iyasis/birthday2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/Iyasis/birthday3.gif

happy birthday dans!!!

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

Congratulations... I hope you have a wonderful birthday Dans... :)

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

*eats dans' b'day cake* nyaaa yummy~~~~ o tanjoubi ni omedetou~ XD *steals more cake and throws it at dans' face then flees*

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

It's only July 1st over here... o_O;; Nonetheless, happy birthday, Dans!

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

omg... i nearly forgot about this!
sorry dans!! anywayz, HAPPY birthday DANS!*gives a big huggle and consequently, dans suffocates and dies XD*
uhoh.. bad move on his b-day.
well, *revives dans and gives him another hug and pressies*

don't forget to make your wish before you blow out the candles! and have a wonderful b-day!

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Hey Hey Dans Happy Birthday to U!!! ^_^; *gives u a yumi orange ice-cream cake.* =^^=

Quote by eunasahngomg... i nearly forgot about this!...

;__; looks like someone forgot about someone elses birthday too.. ;__; enua-chan but hehe its fine. ^^

Signature

cerena

cerena

Evil eyes master

wai waiiiii, dans, happy birthday FOR U. i wish a very best good luck for u. ^^ hope u can finish ur study n get a great job ^^ remember to treat me too hahahaha

Happy birthday for you! Hope you have a nice day.

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

Happy Birthday Dans!!!!!
may all your dreams come true^^

appy irthdai! me dont weally kno u but apppy irthdai anywqayz! ^.^

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.