Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what got you into the whole world of anime???? - Minitokyo

what got you into the whole world of anime????

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 177 total items

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

...Mmmm....
this is hard...
i've liked anime for as long as i can remember!!!!
but i think it is the fact that anime are just PERFECT!!! something that we humans can NEVER acheve...but if you are an alien...will that is a different story...

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

bera-chan

bera-chan

Sasuke and Ino lover!!! INo/Sasu

My friends who loved to draw BDZ told me to watch it and that's how I got into my first anime!

DEATH, DESTRUCTION,ALL hail the penguin Nation

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

Quote by sukie...Mmmm.... this is hard...
i've liked anime for as long as i can remember!!!!
but i think it is the fact that anime are just perfect!!! something
that we humans can never acheve...but if you are an alien...will that
is a different story...

you have the same reasons as me.....and lots of anime women/girls are Sexy/cute/hot
well, cyaz

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

Lets see here,
I would always watch sailormoon on cartoon network and ccs on kids wb, when they didn't show those shows anymore i went on the computer and ta daaa i found the world of anime^_~

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

Humm don't really know hummmmmmmmmm......

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I randomly started watching DBZ one day on CNX as it was called then (now it's Toonami) and loved it, so i delved into the internet, and have been hooked on anime ever since!.....unfortunately they hardly seem to show any anime over here in the UK

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

yup, i got hooked on DBZ and it grew from there

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

actually... anime is a LOT about how people are imperfect...
that's why we love the stories with superpowered normal people trying to deal and cope with their issues
and i got hooked on anime back in the days of Macross (Robotech), theres a LOT of old school stuff that still rocks XD

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

At first, I was watching it by myself, I gradually started watching more than stopped. Then my friends kept talkin about these other anime shows, and voila, thats how I am here today.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Sailor Moon

Gundam Wing

I started collecting GW models in Japan when I was in Okinawa and when I got back to the states, they were... butchering SM on Cartoon Network (is there an anime they haven't butchered?), and the rest is history. I fell in love with Akira when I first saw it and well, that was the final 'snap' that got me into it full tilt. Though I have slowed down a lot recently mostly because A)I'm broke and B)I've not a computer in which to get more. :(

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I started watching DBZ and everything Pokemon when it was big.....sometimes i feel like playing a good gameboyADVANCED pokemon game even today. I guess its the fact of being in a sweet place where you can raise something and use it to kick A**! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

lol :)

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Gundam Wing on cartoon network 7 years ago got me hooked.

I got into anime, when I saw Sailor Moon on UPN, when i was like 8. I became obsessed with it and continued watching it. Later on, when i started using the internet, i reasearched it, and i found more cartoons like it, and i found out they were from japan, and that is how i got into it

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

It was my cousin who got me into anime i think it was inu Yasha i started watching.

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

When i watched DBZ for the first time, i didn't even know it was called anime but then after DBZ i started to watch inuyasha then Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex. Soon i was hooked to anime

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

I get into the anime world when I see Card Captor Sakura ^^ I cant remember but I think I had 10 years old, and now I love anime!! ^^

Seeing a picture of Narusegawa Naru on some girl's profile.

hmmm.. i can't really remember. it was a looong time ago. >.<

-------------------- You Know You Love Me --------------------

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

I don't know..maybe after i see Sakura, and something else.
I really hooked up when i saw AnimaX cHANNEL

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

First I started watching Sailor Moon when it was on Toonami. And my little step-brother that I had at the time watched Pokemon a lot. XD Then later I saw CCS on WB and I really liked it. After that went off though I didn't watch much anime, but I lately got back into it when I started watching Adult Swim and Inu-Yasha and FMA and all that. So I guess Sailor Moon started it all. XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i started watching anime when i was 7 when i watched gundam wing. but i didn't know what anime was until i was 10. this is when i moved to Michigan and met tons of new people. now i watch many different anime.

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

My friend told me about anime and I watched pokemon then into the world of anime!

Always approach with a smile!

Zakero

Zakero

->^_^<-Cat-boY->^_^<-

At first I was watching anime from very little.But I didn`t know that was anime.
Then one day I saw a hentai pic with Sailor Venus and Usagi ,but the dude didn`t tell me taht was hentai becose I was 14 yaers old.The one day when I was 16 I meet with a old anime fan and I become one to. :D

Live or Anime
Live for Anime!!!
Do we watch Anime to live, or we live to watch Anime.
Signature

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

the 1st anime i watch was doraemon n sailormoon then i stop but after a long time i began to watch CardCaptor Sakura then i stop again till i bought an anime magazine...i was 14 i think...it's only 3 years ago (but for me, it's a long long time ^_^' ) from there on, i start collecting mangas n join anime club hahaha...
it seems tht i'm still too young about anime world but that anime magazine help me n of course other information i search hohohoho....

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 177 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.