Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your choice for Inuyasha's ending - Minitokyo

Your choice for Inuyasha's ending

page 1 of 1 6 total items

This thread does differ from my usual style of questions but hopefully everyone will give their opinion. I also checked to see if there was another and I don't think that there was.

Now then, I know many of you all have heard of this series. It's one of the most popular anime's out in the U.S. and in other countries, i'm not too sure.
Anyways,This series has confused me quite a bit. I mean at one point I would think that Inuyasha and kagome might get together, then maybe they won't, and maybe he'll go with Kikyo. (somehow) So I was just curious as to how everybody else would like it to end.
Just so you know, I haven't seen how it ends so don't ruin it please.
If you have any other decisions as to how it will end just post them here.

Also, if you could be inside of the series what would you do? In Inuyasha's place or just as another character.

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

[EDIT]

Indeed i heard the series ended but i've yet to see how it end so I'm a bit sad. But lets see.. A Keough Ending of InuYasha would be sumthin like.....

Naraku is finally defeated and Kohaku is return to his former self and is now reunited with Sango. Miroku finallys get's Sango AND Kagome. Kikyo finally dies. And the final Battle colliade with InuYasha and Sesshomaru for the rightful owner of their Father Fangs..

And if i could i would be Miroku's Apprentice

You want Miroku to get both of the girls?! Now that's just wrong my friend. -lol-
I would want ME to get Kagome. XD
i wouldn't be Miroku's apprentice I would be Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru's forgotten brother.
I still have to decide whether i'm half demon or all...-lol-

Signature

The anime series ended, but it didn't clear anything up. Basically everyone rode into the sunset while Naraku "ku-ku-ku"ed in the background. Kohaku and Kikyou are still the walking dead, miroku proposed to sango but we haven't seen anything along the lines of a marriage or a child, inuyasha and kagome are stable but kagome is the only one who admitted her feelings (to herself), sesshoumaru is torn up about the death of kagura but refuses to show it, and all your happy evil people are still at large.

The manga is still going, and Takahashi-sensei stated that she was going to take it well into the 500th chapter range (so far the last one to be released was #415). So far all we can see is that Kikyou and Kohaku have teamed up (his memory fully restored and on the run from naraku groupies), sesshoumaru has an attack using the tenseiga (it's actually a weapon now!) that looks promising for naraku's destruction if he can learn to master it, and inuyasha is busy sucking the life out of every demon naraku sends his way all the while knowing that naraku wants him to be doing this for some strange unknown reason....

If the series every does end (please take this time to remember ranma 1/2) I seriously doubt that inuyasha is going to "be" with anyone. He might be closer to kagome, but I don't think he'll ever actually say "I love you, let's get married" or something. I think "hey, you smell good, let's go fight demons together" is the best we're ever going to get. And I seriously doubt he'll ever think about being with Kikyou anymore, she's changed too much in his eyes. He still wants her to be happy, and she's still a major contribution to inuyasha's need for prozac, but I don't think he wants to be with her anymore. Let's hope Takahashi-sensei gets her butt in gear though and releases some sap cause otherwise I think she's going to have a billion and one rabbid fangirls at her door demanding fan service! ^_~

definitely Inuyasha and Kagome
in the end (together)
although i've heard that the ending
sucks real bad >.<

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

I don't really care for this show and the ending doesn't mean a thing to me one way or another. I don't like stories that just continue on and on with no ending and no real story line. Honestly, the shot is the samething over and over...I understand there is a goal but they never reach it...

But, in the end I don't like Kikyo that much and it would be sort of lame if nothing happened. Plus I think it would be funny if Innuyasha turn full human and was stuck that way, so Kagome for the win.

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.