Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Energy Drinks - Minitokyo

Energy Drinks

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Okay, I did a search and didn't turn up anything, but if I missed something-- mods you know what to do. ^_^

Anyway, do you drink them? (energy drinks) If so, what kind? What's your favorite, and how often do you drink them?

Me yes I drink them, but because they're like a buck plus for 'em, I don't get them that often. My personal favorite is Amped by Mountain Dew. Small can that usually DOES get me wired. Then there's Monster. zOMG! Good taste great way to get jittery. ^_^ Matter of fact I'm at present drinking the newest Monster- Assault. So far not too shabby.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

i drink gatorade.... is that an energy drink? XP

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

i drink energy drinks too. i don't get to drink one that often because they cost more than some other drinks that tast a lot better (at least to me)

poweraid is watered down too much for my teast
there is this one drink that i loved but i can never find it and because it's been soooooo long sence i had one i forgot what it was called (that could be one of the reasons that i can never find it)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

(\_/)
(X.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is Brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind Bunny's world conquest. copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world.

(%)
(\ll/)
(O.o)
(< >) This is Sain. Sain is a good friend of Bunny and helps him in any way he can.

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

personaly, i dont but may dad drinks red bull by the gallon.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

In my opinion no. Gatorade, Powerade and the like replace water and electolytes (basically salts) lost through sweating. But to my knowlege, such products lack any significant carbohydrates (which gives us energy through cellular respiration).

Signature
	Image[/img]

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

i dont usually drink them but they do what theyre supposed to, keep you awake

RedBull's good, but i dont like the mediciney taste
Monster is really good, the green one reminds me of Jolly Rancher candies :9

been eyeing a case of Jolt Cola... yes it's real... just havent had the time to buy some ^_^;

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

does Sobe count as one? XD

red bull owns

Signature Image

jolt cola is awsome
i pesonally only drink energy drinks with booze in em

red bull... one in a while... depending on my activity on that day..

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

I only drink pocary sweat.... I don't even want to drink energy drink..
They said it have a bad taste

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

You guys do know that energy drinks are actually bad for you right?
Regular water is way better, and cheaper too. They sell eneregy drinks like way too expensive.

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I like Gatorade, although that's not really an energy drink. XD I've been drinking this new stuff though..it's called Vault, and its a Coke product. It tastes kinda like Mountain Dew, but it's an energy drink. It's really good. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I tried Rull Bull once, that was foul tasting stuff.

Now the Sobe drinks taste pretty nice, and some times I can find them for less that a $1. So if Sobe counts, then I drink them when I can find them cheap.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Ha ha, yeah. My friend once described Red Bull as liquid gummy bears. I think he's right. My personal recommendation is this awesome stuff called "Bawls." Yes. Bawls. Stop laughing. Anyway, it's really good. It's pretty specialized. Check www.bawls.com for places they sell it. Trust me. It tastes great. Also, more conventional things like Amp can be good, though they rarely taste as good as Bawls. Also, there's a nice, wide variety of caffeinated mints that are really quite nice, seeing as you don't have to drink a lot to get as wired as you might want. For example, there are the two types I'm staring at now. Penguin caffeinated chocolate mints and jolt cola mints are pretty good. The penguin ones are pretty tasty, as well. Anyway, I'm taking up faar too much space here, so as for the rest, check www.thinkgeek.com for more. Good luck, and enjoy the caffeine~!
Oh, and if you want anything else, lemme know. I consider myself a bit of a conosseiur of these things.

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

I love Gatorade. It has a lot of sugar. I really really like sugar and tastiness of it. :nya:

Always approach with a smile!

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by SharinganKnightred bull owns

No way it's Bawls that rules! XD (yes there is an energy drink called bawls - try making a right sentence out of that)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

red bull -_- once for a long time.

i hate all of them. except for XS energy.

I enjoy drinking Red Bull and Monster^.^

Red Bull is... okay, yeah I know what you people mean about the mediciney -ness...

i like Sobe too XD, good stuff

_(\__/)
_/o\/o\
m \ . / m

This is Moonfox. He likes to eat Bunnies. He's content enough with his life not to want world domination. Copy him into your sig if you're boring and uncreative or if you just like copying things into your sig. :)

Dirty

Dirty

too many steps ahead.

Red Bull period

mmm taurine.

Attempting to escape the matrix...

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Gatorade fo' sho'

The Official drink of the NBA and my personal fave, too.

But if you want true energy, try guzzling down some beer. It's my kind of energy drink...

Signature

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

Well, mostly coffe since it's free :D
Otherwise I prefer Red Bull and Power King.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.