Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mkv file extension - Minitokyo

mkv file extension

page 1 of 1 8 total items

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

Hi!I have downloaded some anime episodes whose file extension is MKV. I thought I could see them in real player but I can't >_< , even with the latest version.I tried to search for a compatible player but couldn't find....Can someone please tell me where I can find a program that read that extension??Thanks a lot for the help**

you could google k-lite mega codic pack. its worked for me or if you can't find it PM me and i'll try to help you if i can..

Signature

get this; http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

won't ever need another codec in your life

Signature Image

Whats so great about video lan? What can it do thats extrodinary?

I'm not tryin to sound like a punk. Im being serious.

Thanx ^_^'

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

O_O That was pretty fast!!!But I can only watch it >_< It doesn't have sound x_x
I have tried with another program and it happened the same thing...Do you Think it's some kind of error with the file??I downloaded it trought bittorrent...

Keik

TarballIUTzone

Quote by sacred-angelO_O That was pretty fast!!!But I can only watch it &gt;_&lt; It doesn't have sound x_x
I have tried with another program and it happened the same thing...Do you Think it's some kind of error with the file??I downloaded it trought bittorrent...

Try Other things like the ACE MEGA codec PACK PRO
with Media player Classic and all should be fine.
Make a custom install ;)

You need Matroska codecs:
http://www.matroska.org/

You may also need the standard players like BS Player and other codec (like FFd Show) packs if you haven't got so alrealy. I liked the zx.playback pack.

Hope that was helpful :)

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

Thanks a lot for the help everyone!!!The problem is already solved :D

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.