Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Swords-All types and all kinds - Minitokyo

Swords-All types and all kinds

page 1 of 1 12 total items

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Does anyone own any kind of swords?
Do you want to own one?
If you do own some, how many do you have?

------

I'm a proud owner of 5 swords. I've been working with them, and I tend to scare alot of the company that comes over to the house. I know it sounds kinda odd, but I love swords!

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

yeah i own one sword which are twin blades and i still want some more swords. Hoping for a samurai sword soon :nya:

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I really need a sword. but they cost like around $70-$199 about. my parents would never allow me to have a sword. I might get one when I'm over 18 though. I have also seen these throwing stars that ninjas use. Only about $4.99 for one. but sadly, you have to be 18+ These are sold in Chinatown of my city.
I need a samurai sword.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I own 1 Kodachi and 2 Double Blades Daggers

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

lets see here i can get a sword i saved up money for that part but theirs one proble.....my dad, he doesn't like me using things that can hurt me, i mean he won't even let me het my own motor scooter when i was little...T.T, so when i live by my self i would love to get my own sword or even better a bow

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hm...no swords, but i have a dragon-shaped dagger. it looks really nice and the blade and the handle is curved. someone got it for me as a birthday present...i wonder why though...

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

No, I don't own one, but my friend does. T_T
Yes, I do want to own one.
Since I don't own any swords, I can't answer the last question.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

SealedSword

Sword Demon

I own 11 swords in the house =p
i love swords

Nah... I don't go for swords. I'm a gunny. :) The only kind of swords I own are kitchen nives. But then I'm to scared to use then in cooking. ^_^'

In my room I have a Wakizashi gift from my mom and a Scottish Long Sword.

On the future I will get a couple of Katanas without doubt.

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I don't own any, but I find them facinating. I plan on purchasing a very simple katana eventually, but I have not set aside the money yet. I wouldn't want a decorative blade; I would like one that is functional (not because I plan to use it because the value of a sword is in use). My father, his brother, and my grandfather on that side all collect knives and other sharp tools (awls and such). I've been to any number of knife shows and am beginning to really appreciate the art form of knife making. I only have one. Bright pink with 3 1/2 inch blade (just under the legal limit to carry). It won most innovated design that year. It doubles as a bottle opener.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Vance

Vance

Sojourner

I intend to collect swords when I get a real income and can afford to, but for now I generally get them on birthdays or for christmas as gifts.

I have a daisho set - a katana and a wakasashi. Their blades are sharp but I doubt they would do well in a 'real' sword-on-sword fight. But unless the blade is completely fantasy, like my other sword, I prefer them to be atleast semi-functional.

In www.swordsonline.com 's fantasy collection, there is a set designed by a person named Kit Rae. He made such swords as Valermos - Sword of Fire, Black Sword of Darkness, Anathros - Sword of the Earth, Cinthorc - Sword of Justice, and others. My best friend bought me Luciendar, the Sword of Light LINK a couple christmases ago. It's not sharp or functional but looks wonderful, and is heavy for its size.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.