Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 .hack//Fragments - Minitokyo

.hack//Fragments

page 1 of 1 8 total items

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Any fan of the .hack series will be glad to know that there is going to be an online game titled '.hack//Framents'... It's coming out before the first G.U. game is even released, also.

I've found a number of places where you can read information about it and such, so here:
Official Website
.hack//info center
IGN Article
Another Article...

After reading through all of those, I'm pretty interested in what this game is actually going to be like. I'm definitely glad that they are coming out with all of these new games, they will be keeping me busy :D

But if anyone has any other interesting links, feel free to post them here...

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hm...i know this already...on another website: [url=http://www.aura.zefie.com][/url] hm...i think that i won't be able to do anything because for some reason, i just can't do online games. i wanna play tho, i just wanna! but i can't.

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

oh another .hack game, hope the story is dramatic like the
others, but .hack//G.U, explained that game to me, i'm kinda
of confused, seein kite or aida like that and kites bracelet its different,
its more evil lookin than the other ones that were used by the 8 phases,
and whos that person dressed like kite excepted in really torned cloths?

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

hmm.. I completed the series.. and now there is this online games.. I wonder how will it be.

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

Looks interesting....hack is one of my favourites.

Signature Image

aibuster

aibuster

Gynophobia

lol... so uh.... got any idea why was the name fragments is the same as crash.inweb? XD

If there's one reason I'd access the official site, its to listen to the piano piece ^_^ Will definitely check fragments out

Ichiru

Your #1 Fan

It seems interesting, but I really don't like online games, I'll have to wait and see what it's like.

Parang Magic Talaga, Kinamay Lang Umayos Na!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.