Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you a reliable friend? - Minitokyo

Are you a reliable friend?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

KiraKirachan

KiraKirachan

Maker of Sparkly Things

I ask this because today my husband and I had plans to have a small game tormament between us and 3 other friends. We we're planning it all week and once we reminded 2 we were going to pick them up, they bailed on us and decided to get high instead. Mind you I was in the mist of making dinner for all of us and he was already tired from doing errands and was still going to pick them up.

So, do you think you're a reliable friend or do you break plan at the last minute?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I believe i am a reliable friend. I never go back on my word...and once i arrange something, i go through with it. I do not back out of things

I'm a realiable friend, i always go to any event planned even if its late because of something, better late than never i guess. Mostly i do arrive in time. reliable in favors parties, etc. but i think that sometimes i can become a pain. :)

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I dunno... I don't have many friends to be reliable for, but I guess I am as best I can be.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i'd like to think that i am a reliable friend... even if i DO need to back out of something, i do it well in advance.

Signature Image

Leaving my friends hanging or in a bad situation is the last thing I'd ever want, so yes, I'd like to say I'm a reliable friend.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i sincerely hope so, i my opinion i'm reliable but then i'm way too forgetful, and that gets me into trouble :\

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I'd say I'm quite reliable. I can be a bit forgetful, which can be a problem, but I'm always there for my friends when they need me and I like to do whatever I can to help.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

i would think so. hope so. but i think my friends would say otherwise XD

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

same as above, i'm quite sure that i'm a reliable one, but my friends might say otherwise -*-

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

i try to be. but so much stuff happens and alot of times i end up in a situation. but i never purposefully do that.

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

I do my best to be reliable. Hence, I'm there ninty nine percent of the time. Sadly, of those ninty nine times, I'm late ninty eight of them. Luckily, my friends and family are all used to it. ^^

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Yes but since I have no friends...

No!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

I'd say i'm pretty reliable. i'm a klutz however. wouldn't be wise to rely on me too much.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

I think I'll let my friends decide on that matter. I never let them down before. :)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I do my absolute best to be. Granted, at times or certain situations I can't be, somethings things can't be prevented or else I just really get the feeling that I'm being used. Though that usually is the case, but I don't mind being able to help out or to drive a friend around, though it becomes another situation when the person pretty much makes it seem like all their using me for is car rides. Though, I do my very best to be the most reliable person I can be to my friends. I can't say that I am, more of something I'd have to ask my friends and see what they think.

Quote by faceofspadesI'd say i'm pretty reliable. i'm a klutz however. wouldn't be wise to rely on me too much.

Aye, just cause your a 'klutz' (not too fond of that word, mainly cause we all can be clumsy) doesn't mean that you can't try. Personally, I think if someone actually tries to be a reliable person, its much better than saying that you'll be, only to not be just because your don't feel like or forgot.

Signature Image

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

A good friend always stab you in front.
I hav lots of friends. . . that might indicate that ima good friend. . .

i also hav lots of enemies. . . that might indicate that ima good enemy. -_-

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Sure thing... I keep my promises... unline some other people *humph* But yeah ^_^'

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

sumisyo

sumisyo

Smile Ed

I believe I am a reliable friend.
But I guess I cant really make that choice, its up to my friends.
For me I believe that all my friends here on MT are reliable, to me it is an important quality to have. :)

well.. my frends say i am.. ^_^'

If you need help, I do what I can.

Rusty15

Ultimate FMA and FF7 fan.

Yes, I am very reliable.

Im a 15 year old Guy Called Rusty. I Like to play Video games, work out, Read Manga's and Watch Anime's, and hang out with my Hometown Girlfriend. My fave Animes are Fullmetal Alchemist, Megas XLR, beyblade and Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy. If you Share any of the hobbies (cept my Girlfriend XD) Feel free to add me to your buddy list, or send me an Email, or whatever.

~ Rusty.

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

i guess i am reliable...as my friends always share their secret to me

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by AkaikenYes but since I have no friends...No!

Liar... who am I to you then, your boss? Duraan kita dyan, kita mo!!!

Yup. I am a very reliable friend. You can come to me and I'll gladly help you. All for a reasonable price of course.

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.