Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Zettai Shonen - Minitokyo

Zettai Shonen

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I haven't seen any galleries or pages for this anime, but I love it! I have an affinity for anime based in rural Japan to begin with. I wonder if anyone else here is keeping up with this anime or knows any information on it. I know the Triad is fansubbing it... thats about it. I've only seen up to episode 5, but the story is really drawing me in. Its about this boy whose parents are divorced. He has been living with his mother for the majority of his life in the city and decides to spend a summer in the country with his father. Then really strange events start to occur, not Abenoboshi Shopping Arcade strange but some X-files/Unsolved Mysteries stuff.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Well, there is one wall of this. I haven't watched it yet, but it seems kinda interesting. I think I'll watch it. If ya want some info: ANN, Animenfo or
www.zettai-shonen.com.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Lore589

Lore589

Lonely Dreamer

oh hey i read about that although i havent seen it in any stores yet (it took me a few minutes to recognize what it was but yeah i have seen some pictures of it too you got any idea where i can find it?

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Quote by Lore589oh hey i read about that although i havent seen it in any stores yet
(it took me a few minutes to recognize what it was but yeah i have seen
some pictures of it too you got any idea where i can find it?

You mean the bt?

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

i really want to see this anime, but i haven't got to it yet. thank you for the info, akari-chan. ^^

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

yeah i think the anime looks good. I watched the part of the first episode actually the within the first day it was available before my computer crashed for good and i had to reformat and all that so unfortunately i havent seen any of it really bcuz of my stupid comp otherise i would be keeping up with it but now i have to do some catching up. It sounds good anyway.

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

it's not too bad an anime ^^ a nice quiet one, so if anyone is looking for an action-packed anime, u might wanna steer clear of this... following the triad sub as well ^^ just got ep 6 so gonna watch it now ^^

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.