Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What makes you sad? - Minitokyo

What makes you sad?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

What are the things that makes you sad & feels that's end of your world? Honestly, failures instead of accomplishments makes me sad. How about you & how do you face it?

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Hahaha, as i noticed.. you were always being dumped by a girl. . .
poor darkingram, leave this bitter world. *giving darkingram 45 caliber magnum*

Makes me sad? empty refrigirator. I feel sad when i hav no cakes to eat. Oooh. . .
Actually, its very rare for me to feel sad cuz Im an optimistic guy.

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Give me your gun & I'll use it to you. It makes me happy. ^ ^

Quote by redblitzkriegHahaha, as i noticed.. you were always being dumped by a girl. . .
Makes me sad? empty refrigirator. I feel sad when i hav no cakes to eat. Oooh. . .

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by DarkIngramGive me your gun & I'll use it to you. It makes me happy. ^ ^

Quote by redblitzkriegHahaha, as i noticed.. you were always being dumped by a girl. . .

Para sayo yan. Barilin mo sarili mo kesa tumalon ka sa poste ng meralco. . .

magkakalat ka pa ng dugo mo sa kalsada.

Concern lang ako sa metro aid. . . mapeperwisyo mo pa pag nagpakamatay ka.

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Sa yo ko na lang gagamitin ang magnum para mawala ang lungkot ko ^ ^

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by DarkIngramGive me your gun & I'll use it to you. It makes me happy. ^ ^

Para sayo yan. Barilin mo sarili mo kesa tumalon ka sa poste ng meralco. . .
magkakalat ka pa ng dugo mo sa kalsada.
Concern lang ako sa metro aid. . . mapeperwisyo mo pa pag nagpakamatay ka.

me, i am the only thing that can make me sad.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Obvious na obvious

Quote by Keeadome, i am the only thing that can make me sad.

theusedone

theusedone

A man with Mojo

when cheese has gone mouldy, i .............. cry, it makes me upset just thinking about it, im sorry i have 2 ........ go. *sniff sniff*

There are endless things out there, but watching a emotional movie get my tears going. I get too touched by the smallest things. XD
For example, I cried my eyes out after watching GTO o_____O and even after watching Full House. I think it's the music.

- This Free Life Crisis -

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

This is one I'm sure that will bring tears to anyones eyes, and that is the loss of a loved one, be it by death or by break-up, either one is sure to bring sadness to anyone.

I lost an uncle about 1-2 years ago and I still feel the sadness, even now.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

i dont feel sad i dont have a heart

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

you're not a human ^ ^

Quote by Chobitsluvai dont feel sad i dont have a heart

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

you not what a dont care what i am..... i dont have feelings never cared for no one never will

Signature

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Quote by Chobitsluvayou not what a dont care what i am..... i dont have feelings never cared for no one never will

There will be a time where you find someone you really love. Everyone has times like it. If its a secret admiration or publicly known, you will find someone you love.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

right....

Signature

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

lots of different things make me feel sad

Signature Image

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

What makes me sad? Lemme see... you're pathetic attempt at trying to level up so quickly that you create a thread at a daily basis. You should take some time and think about your current ones than just spam and spam. Ever heard of the Plastic Age... don't worry you'll be there soon.

"Ang sinungaling ay kapatid ng magnanakaw!!!" - Susan Roces

But seriously, I do not like to discuss about it but I'd never did like it when I lose a match. I have only suffered one major lost in my life and I was devastated. Maybe that's because it was a major setup for me so I would finally be brought down from my pedestal. The things people do to stop me.... how charming.

Signature

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I'm sad when I have something to do that I didn't accomplish. And when my loved ones have problems. Failures too.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

LOL! *to your gun banter*

Arguing with my husband, on the very few occasions it happens, saddens me...

What makes me sad is the lose of my mother, she has been gone 1 year this month, and I really don't have a way to coupe with that, and I probably never will, it's really hard knowing that she is gone for good, T_T

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Well, I am not quite sure what makes me sad. Maybe nothing. I don't get sad too much.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

I feel sad when my friends feel sad...otherwise than that, school makes me sad everyday with homework overloads *cries*

IN gundam SEED WHEN fllay DIED ALSO WHEN lacus clyne AWAS singing THAT SONG THE TIME WHEN KIRA herad HER SING nooooooooooo AND THIS other thing I DONT HAVE cable anyomore!!!!! atleast I HAVE SOME dvds... I wanted TO CRY really BAD knoewu SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE anime!!! I EVEN CRY FOR those stupid drawings!! lolol

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Quote by clyneIN gundam SEED WHEN fllay DIED ALSO WHEN lacus clyne AWAS singing THAT SONG THE TIME WHEN KIRA herad HER SING nooooooooooo AND THIS other thing I DONT HAVE cable anyomore!!!!! atleast I HAVE SOME dvds... I wanted TO CRY really BAD knoewu SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE anime!!! I EVEN CRY FOR those stupid drawings!! lolol

*lol* here's a piece of advice, Don't take anime too seriously. XD

Well for me, being away from all the special persons in my life.... OX and whenever Im broke *lol* which means Im sad all the time. ^_^'

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.