Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What makes you sad? - Minitokyo

What makes you sad?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

how i face it? i let time do its work ;)

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Hmm stuff like putting other people down make me sad..violence, racial discrimination.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

When I see William Shatner trying to grow hair...

lol, no J/K, actually a lot of things: Someone leaves, I see starving ppl, My friends hurt, When I'm hurt, er... When my friends make me feel like crap, and some other stuff... The problem with my sadness is that I don't cry so no one really ever knows when I'm sad.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

loneliness, being put down, and realizing time stops for no one

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

It makes me sad when I realize that those with power are almost always those who don't deserve it.

It makes me sad when I realize that the educational system nurtures the gifted and abandons those it labels "average" by numbers.

But above all, I realize that the world is a sad place only when you let yourself believe it is. Some things are beyond reach, so work with what isn't.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

so many things made me sad and depressed....mostly its love that breaks me

Good question, honestly I never show any feeling in front other people... only when I'm alone, when I'm seeing anime I get very happy ^^ but sometimes I get sad, so... anime make me feel sad, happy, mad, and other feelings XD

What makes me feel sad is movies like Band of Brothers. Any war film makes me cry..... T_T

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

i get sad everytime dao-ming-shit hurts the feelings of shan cai, coz she's so cute...bwahahaha

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by lapuki get sad everytime dao-ming-shit hurts the feelings of shan cai, coz she's so cute...bwahahaha

Don't say anything bad against my Jerry Yan!!! (I am feeling so gay right now) rarrrggghhh!!!

If it wasn't for San Chai's constant rantings then Asi wouldn't have to use force on her!!!

Signature

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Quote by jakulito

Quote by lapuki get sad everytime dao-ming-shit hurts the feelings of shan cai, coz she's so cute...bwahahaha

Don't say anything bad against my Jerry Yan!!! (I am feeling so gay right now) rarrrggghhh!!!

If it wasn't for San Chai's constant rantings then Asi wouldn't have to use force on her!!!

i never thought you had a thing for him, my bad..hehehe i like wa-shit-lei better..hehe tangina ang bading..hehe

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

when i think of someone i had given my heart to it makes me sad to think that i will never see her again...................

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

I get sad when I think of family members dying. That being said, I'm hardly ever sad...

sebastian22

sebastian22

Moody,man!

It makes me really sad,when I'm alone.

Normally here should be an intelligent and funny text.But I wasn't in the mood to write one.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

same with my situation,

Quote by gadgetgirl16so many things made me sad and depressed....mostly its love that breaks me

-_-

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by lapuk

Quote by jakulito

i never thought you had a thing for him, my bad..hehehe i like wa-shit-lei better..hehe tangina ang bading..hehe

Damn right, sister. bading na bading na tayo....

Oh hell yeah I have a thing for him....

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

why all of you guys like jerry yan? just asking

Quote by jakulito

Quote by lapuk

Quote by jakulito

Damn right, sister. bading na bading na tayo....
Oh hell yeah I have a thing for him....

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Because he's so damn hot!!!

Wanna know more?

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

How about Vic Zhou? He's also good in singing.

Quote by jakulitoBecause he's so damn hot!!!Wanna know more?

seeing the person i love with someone else and knowing that there is nothing that i can do to change it.

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

That's really sad, same with my situation again.

Quote by KireiLeeseeing the person i love with someone else and knowing that there is nothing that i can do to change it.

-_-

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

One of the saddest things that happened to me is that one of my family members has cancer. :( :( I really hope that my sister is doing ok....

Signature Image

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

Quote by DarkIngramWhat are the things that makes you sad &amp; feels that's end of your world? Honestly, it makes me sad when the girl I love rejected me. Failures instead of accomplishments makes me sad also. How about you &amp; how do you face it?

hmmm... who isn't afraid of rejection? anyway, what makes me sad?
let's see... an empty soul... a great void... try to figure it out...
i guess i'm feeling a bit down as of the moment... *talking in solitude*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kireiyuhi

kireiyuhi

Lonely Dancer

knowing when one of my close friends is going through a tough time and refuses to tell me anything about it makes me sad. i hate feeling powerless to make my friends happy.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.