Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What makes you sad? - Minitokyo

What makes you sad?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

when i have anxiety attacks and when my friends are sad

shijiroken

shijiroken

Angel that finds his "Heaven"

sadness.. I'm full of it, despite of that, I just don't show it to anyone... I face my sadness alone, I just used to go outside when it is raining to get rid of my sadness...

Heaven

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Yuck!! Like how the hell can you call Vic Zhou a good singer? seriously...

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

he he, he's not my idol but my friends like his songs.

Quote by jakulitoYuck!! Like how the hell can you call Vic Zhou a good singer? seriously...

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

what makes me sad is when i failed in some of my exams, get an F mark, when i see my parents and loved ones lonely, i sympathized with them too. and when im sick.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mikoami

Mikoami

Hiatus-Up by FEB 20 '08

What makes me sad, well almost everything now a days, i've been so depressed lately, maybe its becuase i can't stop thinking about everything i'm always thinking (thats why i can never go to sleep >__<) and i guess just thinking about the world and the people in it, how people suffer each and every day, each and every second. And when i see a person thats like sad or something ..it really hurts..(not like a cut or something ppl!) ah man i'm going to start crying, argh cornflakes, but i guess you get my point, everything, but mostly when i know someone is upset i feel really bad and it hurts, but when i know that i made that person feel sad, hurt, etc. it hurts even more....

though i'm not like going to do those crazy things some depressed people do, thats if i am depressed..

the only things that can make feel sad is... tha violence in the animals... and another thing to maybe makes me feel sad and scary is... (not the world's ending)... is... where are we going when the world's ending comes ?. I don't believe in the heaven...

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

a cruelty on animals makes me sad also.

Quote by HeartlessLordOfDarknessthe only things that can make feel sad is... tha violence in the animals... and another thing to maybe makes me feel sad and scary is... (not the world's ending)... is... where are we going when the world's ending comes ?. I don't believe in the heaven...

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.