Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 kamusta po/konnichiwa/sup/aye! - Minitokyo

kamusta po/konnichiwa/sup/aye!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I'm cheets - 14 years old, male, filipino, and i live in Melbourne, Australia.

I've recently gotten into Naruto - I've watched 128 eps in a month or so =) so yeah I've become quite the fan!
Erm... I like playing the guitar - started playing when I was in Year 7 (I'm in Year 9 now) and in the time between I've learnt quite a few songs and things, it's great.

I'm amazed at the quality of wallpapers here... really great. I hope that I'll see more great walls (and hopefully scans when I level up enough!).

What else... er... I wear glasses! And I like to draw, but I'm not that great at it AHAHA... well hopefully I'll get some inspiration looking at the stuff here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this lol

Signature

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Hi there. Glad you like MT. Submit your drawings somtime. Welcome to MT and enjoy yourself here.

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

Hello entocheets, welcome to minitokyo :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hey so your a filipino too... do you have a friendster account? if you do could you add me up my email add is greyzeer502@yahoo.com. so gitarista ka rin pala, turuan na lang tayo, hehehe

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Entocheets! You're Filipino? So am I, but I'm from the US. Anyway, if you haven't yet, be sure to read the noob bibles in the help fourm. Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Ah glasses eh? I see you must be very artistic. Darn all these artistic people with all their talents. There is lots to do around here, post walls, write reviews, become my guinea pig, make friends and more! Sound fun no? I hope to see you around here guinea pig, if not, don't make me send my tarantula after you! No..you know I wouldn't do that cause of course you'll stick around. Enjoy mt and don't get lost. It's a big place around here.

Signature

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

halO cheets.. welcum to mt~~ :D
enjoy and have fun exploring~~~

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.