Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ONE PIECE or NARUTO??? - Minitokyo

ONE PIECE or NARUTO???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 147 total items

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

i realllllly want to know what is the most popular anime or the likeable in this two one piece or naruto????
coz in the phillipines they cut out one piece coz it rumored that naruto is much popular anime than one piece but i detest that info so please vote or comment about one piece if it is better than naruto...please i realllllly want to know??!!!!

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

Well for me I like the both of them but I like Naruto more.

Always approach with a smile!

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

huh? what kind of question is that?!?!?! Naruto! Naruto!! Naruto!!! Naruto is the better of the two!!!

Signature Image

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

why do you like naruto sooo... much???please tell me :(

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Naruto 4eva!!!!!!!!!!

lilluska

lilluska

Jorppe/Yumi/Uumi

naruto of course!!! naruto for ever!!!! naruto is the best!!!! *loves Kakashi*

WaCa

WaCa

Solitaire soul...

dunno i would say naruto because its a good series but also ive not watched one piece. Is it a good anime series would you reccomend it to me?

Signature Image

Proud administrator of the AnimeMangaLovers group!
Bleach-Central proud member!

Sorry, I haven't seen One Piece - but in Australia it's disliked because it was butchered and censored up to the nines e,g, replacing guns for water pistols...

But I've seen Naruto - I like it because of the story and the characters. Also the battles, and the justus (ninja techniques) are pretty well.. cool. It's like exploring teh Ninja world - hehe.

Signature

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Naruto for sure because I also watch one piece and it doesn't seem to interest me somehow,......................so naruto ALL the way!HELL yea!!!! XP

MystikJ

MystikJ

lurker...

ive watched both also. One Piece just doesnt appeal to me =\ kinda lame/stupid IMO. i think Naruto has way better characters and story.
so yea, Naruto got my vote.

Signature
"Your character must be above suspicion and you must be truthful and self controlled."

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I say One Piece... I get a lot more emotionally involved with the characters of One Piece... maybe it's the musical soundtrack a bit, or the acting but One Piece really draws me in... or maybe it's partially that I've been watching back episodes and have been trying to catch up... (instead of only getting One episode a week like Naruto, I get batches of 10 episodes every few days) I really enjoy both series though. I think I enjoy One Piece more though for another reason... One Piece has a lot more adventure about it. There are more possibilities built into the plot of One Piece while Naruto has a specific known world for the characters to be in and their movements are limited in the sense that they have to be assigned missions to go anywhere.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

naruto!!!

Really hard to compire! so different animes :) If i need to chooce one, then it's naruto, since at least lately there has been lots of fine stuff.. plot, and they way how they have made those kids grow more adult like and wise is really good :) Naruto as main characher has grown most. I just like where the anime is going :) i wait next naruto anime more than next one piece :)

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

naruto is better, no question, one peice is totally screwed up.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

If it would go for manga, then deffinetly 'Naruto'.
But since it's the question about the anime, then 'One Piece' wins all the way.
The storylines and characters are both great, but the chara desing in 'Naruto' just sucks (especially if you'd compare it to manga).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

One Piece...^_^ One Piece has been the #1 Shonen Jump manga for 7 years now(that's how many year it's been published), while Naruto is #2. Considering the fact that Naruto came out 2 years later, and the story is really predictable...>_> One Piece on the other hand just keeps getting better(water 7 is the best arc yet), while Naruto has been going down hill ever since Chuunin exam(the time jump is neat, but Kishimoto must be pretty desperate to pull something like this...now is exactly like DBZ)

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

One Piece!!! its wayy better than naruto! n cooler 2....dependin on ur taste, u shud watch/read it.

Signature

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

ONE PIECE!!! I love One Piece :) . Oda is sooo creative: it just gets wackier and wackier. Haven't really watched Naruto. From what I've seen, it don't think I'd like it...at least not nearly as much as I like One Piece. That may just be my personal taste though.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

One Piece because they rocks!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

Quote by gomugomu86One Piece...^_^ One Piece has been the #1 Shonen Jump manga for 7 years now(that's how many year it's been published), while Naruto is #2. Considering the fact that Naruto came out 2 years later, and the story is really predictable...>_> One Piece on the other hand just keeps getting better(water 7 is the best arc yet), while Naruto has been going down hill ever since Chuunin exam(the time jump is neat, but Kishimoto must be pretty desperate to pull something like this...now is exactly like DBZ)

reallllllly!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!
totally awesome i knew it that one piece is the most popular anime or manga coz i knew it has to be #1 of all and naruto is #2 ONLY!!!
but i prefer all that hasn't watch one piece will try to atleast to watch it and don't critize it too early coz you haven't watch it fully u just judge a anime before watching it ok?!
:) :) :)

one piece is great !!!!
for the fan of one piece please support it.... ;)

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

Quote by gomugomu86One Piece...^_^ One Piece has been the #1 Shonen Jump manga for 7 years now(that's how many year it's been published), while Naruto is #2. Considering the fact that Naruto came out 2 years later, and the story is really predictable...>_> One Piece on the other hand just keeps getting better(water 7 is the best arc yet), while Naruto has been going down hill ever since Chuunin exam(the time jump is neat, but Kishimoto must be pretty desperate to pull something like this...now is exactly like DBZ)

reallllllly!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!
totally awesome i knew it that one piece is the most popular anime or manga coz i knew it has to be #1 of all and naruto is #2 ONLY!!!
but i prefer all that hasn't watch one piece will try to atleast to watch it and don't critize it too early coz you haven't watch it fully u just judge a anime before watching it ok?!
:) :) :)

one piece is great !!!!
for the fan of one piece please support it.... ;)

I have to say that, from what I've seen/read of both, that One Piece gains my favour.

Knight64

Knight64

Grand

It's obvious that Naruto will win, it is more popular. but I'm with One Piece

Signature

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

well maybe naruto is popular but ONE piece is the most popular :) :) :) :)

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 147 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.